Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- I totally understand about the antidepressants. I used to be on them for my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies. I took myself off them completely because of what it's done to me. My dr was fine with that.

User image

3 years ago

@Alex. Yes, we BD on our anniversary on May 8 and then again on May 12 and he didn't pull out at all. On our anniversary he asked, what should I do? I said, it's up to you. He made the decision, not me.

@BCoops. Don't give up hope, it could still be early. I'm definately tired today but I don't have the hightened sence in smell like before. Minor cramps.

@Hberry. I totally hear what you mean about anti-depressants. I didn't take them with my last pregnancy.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Well the tests were finally delivered and I really have the urge to POAS now after having hot and cold flashes.. Also had the craving to cook and eat a meal my dad loved; rice and eggs. I haven't had that in well over a year.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Why don't you test in the morning. I know it can be hard not too. I had hot flashes which was really weird for me before implantation.

AFM. My anxiety is up slightly as I just can't believe this is actually happening. I worry all the time about the "what ifs" and then I can hear my hubbys voice in my head saying "sherah sherah, whatever will be will be. The future is not ours to see" and my last pregnancy and reading all the mmc and chemicals that all the other ladies were having made my anxiety go way up. So, please forgive me if I am quiet or not online checking. I just need to shut those thoughts in my head off. When should I tell my husband?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- i would only be 7dpo so it's still too early for me to test. I always told my husband as soon as the test was positive that we were expecting. He was there every step of the way.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry I know the urge to test sometimes can be so strong but testing early will almost every time lead to unnecessary anxiety too so at this point it is what makes you feel better. For a long time I thought that testing early Will keep me sane and relaxed but I understood it did the exact opposite. It made me so obsessive. Now I don’t test AT ALL not even opks and I only have the really strong urge to test at around 11-12dpo when my pms anyways starts so I know I’m close to know! I hope you’ll find something to keep you busy till your far enough to test and (hopefully) see your Bfp!!

Dragonfly I agree with Hberry! I think is a journey you and hubby both need to be together! No matter what is something you both together created! And yay for hubby’s decision on that night! How are you feeling symptom wise now that you know? I’m asking because I believe that most of our symptoms before we actually be certain of the result is being exaggerated by our mind so yea.. what’s the most out there symptom at this point?

AFM I’m still a bit overwhelmed about the steps I need to keep till everything is under control but I’m kinda optimistic after a long time. RE gave me some more of blood work to do and results came back all normal so I’m happy for that. At least I don’t need to take any other medication right now yay lol
As for metformin.. she told me that I might experience some side effects like diarrhea and/or stomach ache but fortunately lucky me I don’t feel anything at all. Only thing, that I’m not sure it was due to the medication, was that on cd 7 I had some pink spotting that turned to brown really quick. I don’t know if that was a delayed after AF spotting since I usually spot roughly at cd6. Today everything is fine.
She also told me that on my fertile days I should BD every day in opposition to every other day my obgyn have told me before. What do you guys think?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- that plan sounds like it would be an awesome one! So glad your labs came back normal! I offered to wash my friends blankets that his mom had in her truck that he inherited after her passing.
Afm its cd19 7dpo and af is due in 4ish days. Woke up from a dead sleep with a major urge to puke and still want to. Seems like my symptoms are getting stronger as days go by.

User image

3 years ago

Morning ladies. Last night I told my husband and he was very excited. So that was last night. This morning I tested again and my heart sank to my stomach. It was definately lighter than yesterday but I don't know if it was an evap or if I did the test correctly. I feel like crying; well I am now; even though I don't know the outcome. Temp is still around 98.3 and AF is still due on the weekend. I honestly don't even feel like being at work. So, I'm sorry ladies, but I can't answer any questions on how I'm feeling now since finding out. I will not be taking any more tests or temping until my period is late. Does anyone have any insight to help ease this wandering mind of mine so I can get through the weekend? I will check in on the weekend sometime.

Good luck to those testing soon or gearing up for ovulation. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Congratulations dragonfly!!!! I'm so so happy for you! Just believe the baby will stick!!

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Nasake. Thank you. Today seemed like a very long day. I was having crazy symptoms all day at work. Heart palpatations when I'm calm (heard that's a good sign), and I got super winded doing the stairs and having to stop and rest. I get home from work and I looked at the test again and it dried darker and the line was thicker than the test line. I'm not testing till the latest Monday morning as I got my doctor's appointment on Monday morning before noon. I'm also going to stop temping as well; I'd rather not know. Now, I'm laying in bed, and my stomach is gurgling like crazy. Wonder that could mean and heartburn feeling in the bottom throat. So now I have to get through the weekend. Will check in with updates when able.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo