Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies!
Alex- hopefully you catch that egg girl!
Afm It's cd21 and 9dpo. I tested thus morning and bfn. Im out of tests and not sure when I will go get any. Ctp has my next period starting in 2 days and my app says 5 days.

User image

3 years ago

Officially now into the 2ww! I think we did well this time around. We are determined that if I'm not pregnant this time, it'll be time to go to the doctor and see what's up. Can it be June already?

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hi ladies. 15DPO and CTP days I am one day late and still no AF; hope it stays that way. Have not tested since Friday. Even though I'm anxious, but I think I will test tomorrow morning and that will tell me if I need to cancel my doctor's appointment in the morning. As I write this, I believe the baby stuck and I keep telling my kids to be careful. Went to the drugstore with the kids and the two ladies that I am friends with says that we should try for another one or twins. Didn't have the heart to tell them that I already am pregnant but wanting to confirm first. Don't think we will tell anyone except for the need to know; my parents for one. Will keep everyone update. Wish me luck everyone.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly- I don't blame you for not saying anything yet. The ones who truly care about you understand. I keep praying your bean stuck.
Looks like friday is when I will get more tests and possibly test again

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. Thank you very much hun. I really appreciate that. Having some minor cramping right now and hope my little bean is nestling in safely and is getting comfortable. My stomach is still gurgling pretty good lying down. How's your belly acting? I never ordered my tests online before as I always went to the store. I hope your tests come sooner rather than later and you will get the answers you are looking for. Will keep everyone updated.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Hey guys - well I think I'm 1 or 2 dpo today (probably 2) and I'm very pleased with our timing. Officially in the TWW now! I have a good feeling about this cycle, but won't let myself be bothered if it doesn't work. All in God's time! The day after tomorrow I start taking a new prenatal from my naturopath which has better quality active folate which is more appropriate for me given my MTHFR gene defect - the catch is that activated b vitamins have caused panic attacks after 2 weeks and worsened my anxiety when my methylation cycle was out! I'm taking choline to support that cycle tbough, so hopefully it won't be a problem, but I'm oh, so nervous regardless.

3 years ago

Hberry 9DPO is too early so hopefully on Friday You’ll get two beautiful lines

Dragonfly you know I’m not anymore into testing obsessively but at this point you’re a hero for holding yourself. If I got to see two lines I’m sure I’ll keep testing till the first trimester is over lol I’m having everything crossed for a sticky baby hun!

E I hope everything will work out beautifully for you and of course your great timing will lead to a baby!!

AFM I’m not really sure when I’ll ovulate since I still have stron O pains.. we’re doing our part with hubby and keeping everything crossed that thing will work out for us as well!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Thank you. I was a crazy tester too as I tested since 8dpo (very faint line) up and until 14dpo (see photos with my day to day testing) with my last pregnancy.

@E_Massey. I read your comment on my test and thank you; I agree. Hoping and praying you guys caught the egg and I hope the vitamines help you to regulate things.

AFM, my son decided to get up an hour early so I have yet to test. Will update when I get to work in an hour.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly- I just went and ordered the last ones from walmart with my oldest son's tablets. This time I may just go into the store if not, schedule an appointment with hope life center next week ( if they're open) and possibly get an ultrasound as well.
Alex- I became a crazy tester haha
Afm its cd 22 with AF either due tomorrow or Friday (app says friday ctp says tomorrow). Im 10dpo and super sore and sensitive boobs. Yesterday was bad because of me having to puke and nausea was horrible. Ended up taking an anti nausea pill to help.

User image

3 years ago

See pics eveeyone.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo