Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

871 - 880 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Cd2. Not much to report.

User image

3 years ago

@dragonfly, it has now been 12 hrs and all I got was the little bit last night.
Didn't look like my usual IB so to me it's highly suspect!
But also, if no AF by Saturday, then I will test.
I could really use a

I'm feeling mildly crampy and I started using a regular thermometer this week on Tuesday and have been either at 97.9 or 97.7, so I have noooooo idea where I'm at now. Lol.

Could I have ovulated late?

3 years ago • Edited

I AM SO DAFT! I DID ovulate later. I FLIPPED the last LH test! So now let's wait to see if AF rears her ugly head or not....

user submitted image

3 years ago

@punk. Here's hoping she stays away and you get your

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Punk fingers crossed babe! I hope af stays away!

I’m 4dpo today and everything feels pretty normal.. No boob pain, no mild cramping.. nothing! I know that my cheapies are on their way and I already can’t wait lol that’s why I don’t wanna buy tests. I’m obsessive

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Well, I used my last digital test and . Supposed to be 12 dpo today. I get my cheapies and basal themometer in the mail today, so at least I'll be ready for the next cycle.

3 years ago

@alexplpl totally fine for me too! I have 2 tests in my house so I’ll have to wait
With my son I got a very faint line the day I missed my period which would have been 14dpo and then it was a blazing positive the next day so I can’t imagine it would show up for me before then anyway

3 years ago

@Punk sorry you got a BFN but you’re not out though. If the spotting you got was IB you wouldn’t get a BFP until at least 48hrs later (more with a digital depending on sensitivity)
@Kyla and Alex have you decided when you were going to start testing (or have a target day in mind)? I’m always so bad about testing too early. This time I got a BFN on 8 dpo and then a faint line the next day. I got my first dye stealer today (17dpo) so I was excited. Hope you both get to experience that in a few days!

3 years ago

@agatch. That's awesome news to hear. Congrats again. How have you been feeling? For me so far is bloatedness that even my doctor was shocked; as I looked more like I was 4 months and constipation.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

My daughter was crushed again that there's no baby in my tummy. She came in when I was using the bathroom and said mommy you don't have baby in your tummy? I said no baby I dont, she then gives me the biggest hug while on the toilet

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo