Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1081 - 1090 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Punk oh no! Sorry to hear that.
@Alex thank you for your empathy! It’s been an adventure for sure but I still feel grateful that my husband has a stable job which provides financial stability for us. All these concerns we have are pretty minor compared to what a lot of people have been going through lately. I feel like your situation with the studio and not knowing what would happen to your livelihood has been much more stressful so I’m keeping things in perspective and just taking things a day at a time.
Today was a great day! I got to hear a strong heartbeat and baby is measuring exactly on time: 8w1d. I literally started crying when I heard the heartbeat it was such a happy moment! I wish my husband could have been there but he was ecstatic when I told him. We were also able to mail our passport in to get our entry visa processed so things are moving in the right direction (now I’m secretly hoping they take a while to process them so I can get all my first trimester screening done here before we leave).

3 years ago

Punk I’m so sorry girl! Cd1 is always the worst! Drink a glass of wine, comfort yourself and hopefully a successful cycle is starting

Agatch Aw babe that’s such amazing news. I’m so happy baby is doing great in there and I’m more than excited for you! I got the chills when I read it
Things are definitely difficult with our studio and we’re in a big debt atm But we decided to keep it open till the new season begins so we will be able to see how people are responding. This year we will keep working even through summer with minimum lessons and we won’t be able unfortunately to go on summer vacations but I’m not complaining at all. I’m really happy and healthy, we love our job and we have all the will power to work and get back to where we were before COVID. If not... then I won’t get depressed. Life hides lot of surprises and everything truly happens for a reason!!

I’m 3dpo today and everything is normal. Breast pain and some very light cramping as usual around this time and nothing really more! Praying for the best!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

I hope it doesn’t take too long for you guys to get back to your pre-COVID situation with the studio. And I especially hope for the best for you this cycle!

3 years ago

Thank you Agatch! I truly appreciate it

I wanted to ask something because this very rarely happens to me and I don’t really know how to deal with it. I think I have yeast infection cuz the last few days I feel kinda uncomfortable down there and I don’t know if I use a treatment is this gonna do any harm if I this cycle ends up a successful one? Anyone has experience?
I’m 4dpo today and other than the boob pain and the potential yeast infection I also noticed that I’m waking up very frequently to pee. Like 4-5 times at night. Happened twice.. I’m not sure if all this connects..

User image

@Alex. I don't think taking treatment will harm your chances of a successful implantation. I had a start of what was a UTI before my BFP but that didn't amount to anything. I'm hoping that with all the peeing during the night leads to a BFP in the week to come.

AFM. Today is my Nuchal scan and like any other, I am a bit nervous and hope there is no underlying medical issues with the baby. I will keep everyone posted.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Alex-go get checked out. Those are no joke. I've had one and had to get prescribed antibiotics. I've also had 2 bladder infections. Definitely drink lots of water to help flush infection out.

User image

3 years ago

Scan went really well today. Heartbeat is at 160bpm and growing on time. Next ultrasound will be at my 20 week mark and hope this time my husband can join.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I took a cream treatment from the pharmacy for 3 days and if things won’t calm down I’ll check it with the doctor.
Dragonfly I’m so glad that baby is doing great in there! Hopefully things will be better on your next scan so your hubby can join. Those are some precious moments and I would definitely want to share them with my man!!

User image

Hey everyone
What a month it's been. So last month I had a chemical, but that wasn't surprising because I had only just gotten my IUD out. So this is our first real month of trying.

Im 1dpo now, and I think the BD timing was good (every other day for 6 days leading up to ovulation, I wasn't really sure when I'd ovulate even with opks because this is the first real cycle). BUT on tuesday I broke a bone in my foot so that makes literally everything harder. And to make matters worse, my partner just went off shore for a week ish (though I'm glad work didn't pull him away until after ovulation day). My son is away at his dad's so Im alone in the house with the dog XD.

Fingers crossed for this cycle for everyone! Especially the TWW which is the worst.

User image

3 years ago

Hpenney I’m so sorry for your foot! Ouch! I hope it gets better soon and I think it’s best now that you have some time to rest at home and cuddle with the dog!
Good luck this cycle

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo