Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1101 - 1110 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hberry so there is always a chance that you might end up pregnant this cycle as well! What cd are you?

Dark I really hope this little one sticks! I see a line on this test wishing all the best

AFM 9DPO and another bfn. I really now don’t believe that I’m pregnant. Everything is as usual now and no indication at all that maybe something is changing. I’m starting to believe that metformin won’t help or any of the guidance that my RE gave me.. at this point tbh I’m pretty discouraged even though I’m only 9DPO. Sorry for my whining ladies...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- Im on cd10. Fertility is high today. Ovulation is in about 5 days.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry sperm can live up to 5-6 days so if you want to be sure you might wanna take it easy on your fertile days if you don’t want a new baby on the same bday with your boy!

AFM 10dpo and bfn. Not too much to report here.. same old same!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- I know and that's why we haven't done anything since. It is for certain we won't do much now especially since dh was practicing stuff for baseball with my 8yr old. 8 yr old beams dh on side of face in temple on right side so recovery for him for a bit and I'm still pretty sunburnt from Saturday.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Dark I hope this is it! I had a chemical in April, another one in May but then my June BFP seems to be sticking so far so don’t be discouraged by what happened last month! Are you r tests getting darker? How many dpo are you?
@ Alex I’m sorry babe. Do you have a follow up appointment scheduled with your doctor? He may have a few other ideas of what can help or the Metformin May need more time. I still really believe it will happen for you but I know that’s probably not much comfort right now . I know you’ve heard many similar stories over the years but my in-laws were married and actively trying for 10 years before they were able to have conceive and they ended up having 3 children!
I’m still looking forward to my 10 week appointment Monday. It seemed like my symptoms totally disappeared yesterday and I was feeling really good. No nausea, not even tired which of course worries me. I’m hoping some symptoms will be back today. I know it’s normal for them to come and go but if I keep feeling this well the next few days, I think it’ll be a really bad sign!

3 years ago

@Agatch. I hope your symptoms return to ease your mind. Good luck at your scan on Monday. Ia this your first scan? Will you be getting the Nuchal scan done?

@Dark. How are you feeling? As Agatch mentioned, has the tests gotten darker for you.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Agatch- with my last 2 pregnancies I didn't have one single symptom. I had healthy pregnancies to say the least. I am certain you are fine. Don't stress about it.

User image

3 years ago

Hey all! Feeling good today. Got my peak LH test yesterday on CD9 so I'm feeling hopefully this cycle. How is everyone doing?

3 years ago • Edited

Agatch I totally understand your worries babe! You’ve been through a lot but remember you had two healthy babies in the past, meaning your body is totally capable to do it! Praying for you that you’ll find peace in mind. I can imagine how hard it can be!
Thank you so much for your kind words and for your encouragement. My RE said that she is positive that in the next 3-6 cycles I’ll be pregnant. Now I’m cycle 2 since then so I’ll have to wait and see I guess!

Punk hi hun! Glad to see you’re so uplifted this cycle! I’m having everything crossed that this cycle will be a good one!

AFM 12DPO and I’m out of tests but I’m pretty sure I’m out. Bfn till yesterday and not a single unusual symptom for me. I’m waiting the witch on Sunday!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@darkserendipity, what kind of prenatal are you taking? Recurrent chemicals might suggest an issue with folate (you might need to take methylfolate instead of Folic acid or folate, this was the case with me and I can recommend great vitamins off iherb!) or a little progesterone supplementation. How long is your luteal phase? So sorry that you're having such trouble! I hope your tests are getting darker and this bean sticks!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo