Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1201 - 1210 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Hberry. That's horrible. I really hope it isn't toonserious and that you and your son get better soon.

AFM. I made cupcakes as a way of anouncing my pregnancy to my parents and tomorrow we are going to visit my grandma (kids great-grandma). I'm anxious and hope it goes well; then bite the bullet and see my mom and dad.

Here are the cupcakes that I made today before it got too hot outside (+34C) and for my first time they turned out pretty good. I still have to put icing on them. I hope you all can see what my intention/plan was. I hope they can see it too. Keep you posted.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hberry I hope you and your son feel better soon! Take care!

Dragonfly my goodness you have a very noticeable baby belly! It’s so beautiful You got this mama! Don’t worry too much about your parents. First of is your body, your livfe, your choices and second of all you are their child! They’ll be happy even if they’re worried! What you made looks amazing!yum!

I was thinking today how cruel our bodies really are. Of course it is amazing it can create another human being but in my case where I’m infertile, there’s no really any need for it to give me such hard time. What is this? Punishment? It’s not my fault you stupid body, it’s yours... why you make me ache anyways?
I’m 9DPO and AF is 5 days away and I already feel like shit. Boob pain, dull cramping, lower back ache... That’s not fair. I have like a week per month that I’m feeling ok with no symptoms like ovulation or LP ones.... pffff

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Well I feel better for the most part today and so is my oldest. He has tryouts for a different team Impact baseball.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Glad you and your son are feeling better. Might have been food poisoning. Hope it doesn't put a damper on ovulation day.

@Alex. Thank you. I really appreciate it and totally get where you are coming from with my parents. The cupcakes were supposed to be pink and blue for the gender. I really hope that you get your BFP real soon so you can experience everything that I am feeling.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hey y’all how are you doing?
I am day 15 on the cycle. I have come to the conclusion I ovulate day 13! We have done it multiple times day 14 and nothing. I was tracking and I usually get a positive ovulation test day 11!
Today is day 15 and I have ovary pain, just thought I’d ask you guys cos I don’t think it’s something I experience when I actually ovulate but is it common to have that in LP?
Usually I can tell I’m ovulating by CM and sex drive and the tests of course.

3 years ago

Oh hberry, glad you're feeling a bit better, that bug sounded awful!

And yes, can't believe I'm 11 wks already. I have my nuchal scan next Friday, and my booking visit with my midwife the following Monday! I'm feeling bloated and icky from the progesterone suppositories, and my skin is a train wreck of cystic acne on one side of my face, but morning sickness is easing up, and I've been enjoying some of the nicer pregnancy side effects like an increased sex drive, haha!

3 years ago

My oldest is feeling like crud again. The same as Saturday. Today is O day. I've felt twinges on my right side this morning.

User image

3 years ago

MJ I usually have ovulation like pains around 3-4 dpo so I can say with certainty that it is possible. I don’t know what is it exactly or why it’s happening but it’s almost a standard thing for me.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Alex!!

3 years ago

Had a medical emergency today. It's the after effects from the stomach flu I had. It's the worst I've ever experienced.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo