Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1111 - 1120 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Alex hey girl i've been away for a while (Charlie Rose is almost 4 months old now, can you believe it?!), and i decided to check in on everyone. I see that your doc started you on metformin and i just wanted to let you know that i don't believe i could have gotten (and stayed) pregnant without metformin. For me it only took 2 months to work. But you should be patient and keep going with it! What dosage do they have you on? I started at 500 a day and then slowly worked up to 1500 per day and once i got to that dose BAM we got pregnant!! I really hope it works for you - GOOD LUCK!

3 years ago

Lissa hiii love! I’m so happy to see you and learn that your little one is growing! It’s almost unbelievable to me. Feels like yesterday when we were discussing your concerns!! So so happy for you!
Thank you for giving me hopes girl. I started with 500 per day and now I’m on second month and I managed to get it to 2000 per day. That’s what my RE wanted me to achieve. She said 3-6 cycles so I’m still waiting. Hopefully I’ll get something near your experience!!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! Back here again.
I stopped tracking after last cycle. Period was 12 days late but never got a positive! Symptoms and spotting really made me think I was pregnant. So far this cycle nothing out of the ordinary. I’ve only just looked at my dates and realised we did on day 9, 14 and 15. I wasn’t tracking anything because of my obsessing last month. So we’ll see. Not symptom spotting but I did get curious today and do a test which is just stupid so just thought I’d come here to check in again.
Test day would be in 5 mornings and that’s at the very earliest.

3 years ago

MJ welcome back! Where are you cycle wise? Day you know how ,any days past ovulation approximately? I wish you to see two beautiful lines in a few days

AFM I woke up this morning with lower back pain, period cramping and a very low temp.. I guess she might come today and not tomorrow when I expect the witch

User image

Day 21!! I don’t exactly know what day I ovulated either so it’ll be interesting to see.

I started natural hormone meds last week with my naturopath and took the month off yet here I am! We can’t help ourselves we want it so bad.

How are you going? What’s new with your journey!

3 years ago

Today is O day for me. Dh and I dtd last night so if I do end up concieving this cycle oh well.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Good luck in the tww and hope you guys caught the egg. If this cycle turns out to be a success, just remember this; if it turns out to be a success; just remember that he or she may or may not be born on your son's birthday. I just hope he won't be disappointed either way.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- our friend's son was 7 weeks early and born in early April (April 8th)and my son doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

MJ I know girl. This desire for a baby cannot just go away! Hopefully you’ll get a surprise soon!
I’m good! Trying still metformin as prescribed by my RE and not really much. Now I’m on CD2 and still trying to get my self together. I had hopes that maybe the medication could help.. still waiting! Here’s to another cycle

Hberry I hope you’ll get your bfp and your due date will be far from your sons bday. I remember it was a pretty big concern of yours! Fingers crossed for a girl and for a different date

How’s everyone else doing? How are the pregnant mommas in here?

User image

Best of luck MJ!

Hberry, babies rarely come on their due date, so even if you conceive this cycle I doubt it'll be an issue with your son. Fingers crossed for you!

Alex, I have such positive feelings for you. Your doctor sounds very confident, and I'm sure your waiting will pay off within the next 3 - 6 months! What does your doc think of your shorter luteal phase? Even with my normal LP my progesterone is still a little low, so my doctor is keeping me on progesterone pessaries for my whole first trimester I think! Has your progesterone ever been tested?

AFM, I'm trying to find ways around the morning sickness. My diet has been turned on it's head - suddenly, the whole grain options I used to love are super hard for me to digest and make my nausea worse, and I'm feeling best when eating white pasta and other simple foods. Veggies? Who are they? Lol! Aversions galore. I was gagging at the smell of banana this morning. BANANA. ???? Lord help me! My doctor is recommending I try taking 100 mg/day of b6 to see if that helps. DH is picking it up for me tonight, so we'll see how we go over the next few days! I need to get a handle on the nausea because we are trying to put our house on the market, but we have to declutter to get it ready for the photography, but it all keeps getting pushed back because I'm just not feeling up to it. Grr.

I'm other news, I got to see my little bean's heartbeat last Saturday at 7&1 (I forget whether I updated here after that so forgive me if this is a duplicate!) Pic attached

user submitted image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo