Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1731 - 1740 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Pandorica: I really hope this is it for you! I see the lines on the dip strips for sure and I think for your frer it was just too diluted. I keep thinking I replied and everytime find I haven't lol.

I'm just chugging along for this cycle. I'm keeping up with the chatter here and that's it. I turned off notifications to all other ttc forums or FB groups. I'm cd 5. And I can already tell a huge difference in my frame of mind by NOT checking my apps and not temping. I am in a better mood, sleeping better, etc. So hopefully that helps this cycle! I haven't decided if I'll use OPKs this cycle or not to time sex or if we'll just do it every other day starting in a couple days and hope for the best.

3 years ago

A little update so far. Tested again this afternoon and can see some progression. If I wasn't spotting I would definitely count this as my bfp. But since I'm spotting, I can't. Right now it can go either way, I guess. If it's a chemical the line should be gone by tomorrow. If it's still there, then there's still a glimmer of hope.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Sorry, I realize the small pic may make it harder to see the line.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: the line definitely looks darker! Spotting is pretty common for pregnancy so I hope that's all it is!

3 years ago

Southern I can tell you with certainty that one of the best decisions I made while ttc, it’s to quit charting and testing. I didn’t have any success but I’m sure it’s not the absence of charting that’s causing it. I’m just super infertile. When I was charting I was super obsessive and super depressed about it. It was hell... since I stopped I’m a more happy person and I’m actually living my life! I really hope you’ll find some peace with your decision and have a successful cycle right away!

Pandorica I’m so proud of you girl. You’re so strong! Those tests and the spotting must giving you a lot of worries! I’m sending all my positive energy your way for a blazing bfp soon!! Fingers crossed

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hello, I'm a bit late to the chat.
AF due between 25th-28th. Not got a positive ovulation test yet so think this cycle isn't going to be the one????
Fingers and toes crossed tightly that those faint lines turn into clear BFP and baby dust to everyone else waiting x

3 years ago

Thank you ladies, it means a lot to know I always have your support! It makes this whole journey a lot easier. Tested with fmu and the line should at least be as visible as the one yesterday afternoon, but I couldn't see anything else then a squinter.. So I'm pretty sure this is going to be a chemical.. Not gonna lie, it breaks my heart. But at the same time my brain is like "bring it on, I'm not giving up!". Still only spotting, but I guess I'll start bleeding later today or tomorrow. I think it may be time to contact that private fertility clinic and see if they can help us in any way. I'm not interested in IVF or something like that, I only want to know if something's wrong with one of us (or both) and if it's something we can fix.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: I hope it's just spotting and you get a darker test. *hug*

Alex: I can already tell it was a good idea to not chart this cycle. I don't feel as stressed by it. Or as obsessed! And when we did that with my daughter that's when I got my bfp! So here's to hoping ovulation stays consistent and we time sex just right.

3 years ago

8dpo today and even though I don’t feel anything different at all, I have a strong urge to test. I know I won’t be able to last long if I’m already thinking about it.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Pandorica, I’m glad you’re feeling okay, but I’m still hoping for the best for you.
Southern, I’m so glad you’re feeling relaxed!
Alex, you told me to test if I felt like testing, so I’ll give you the same advice! Better than obsessing over whether or not to do it. :)
AF is supposed to start on Thursday and I think I’m 12 or 13dpo. I wouldn’t be surprised if AF showed early though, because I ovulated earlier this cycle. I tested yesterday and didn’t see anything, even a shadow of a line. So I didn’t test today, because I’m not feeling very hopeful. No symptoms except sore boobs, which I’ve had for awhile now. Today I woke up and they were huge like, pre-baby size, and heavy. My partner started calling me Laura Croft.
I’m just ready to be done with this cycle, and I’m so hoping I get a BFP next month, since we’re going to take a two month break after that. An October birthday and missing the holiday madness at work because I’m on maternity leave wouldn’t be the worst thing, right?? I may try soy isoflavons next month because why not? I’ve heard that if you have regular cycles it could mess it up, but I’m not having much luck anyway and I’d have two cycles of not trying for things to go back to normal if it doesn’t work.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo