Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1181 - 1190 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

So today I’ve got cm back with a vengeance...cramping has gone and boobs feel normal...this is a random question and sorry if tmi but my and oh have bd today and I felt really tight don’t know what that means if anything kinda hoping it does as I’m getting excited now as usually before af I don’t have creamy cm...ahh man please let this be the month xx

3 years ago

@Amy. That is what my husband said the night we BD; before I tested and I was tight. Next day I tested and got my BFP. Check out my discussion page; I have all of my symptoms logged and you can compare them with yours. I feel confident that I'm pretty sure this will be your month. When do you plan on testing?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly...I was feeling quietly confident today but I’ve just wiped pink on tissue paper ...no cramps but slight back ache...so I’ve gone to bed so I don’t have to think about it anymore! I’ve been testing this past couple of days with not a whiff of a line...was sort of going these cramps I’ve been having the past few days was something going on but not looking likely now...I’ll see what tomorrow brings x

3 years ago

Hoping the best for you Amy!
Cd4 for me. Already drank one carton of oj. I have one more carton in the fridge left. Cramping was horrid so far this cycle so I've had the heating pad on me.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@amy. Drats.... I really hope it's just implantation and it's taking awhile for the HCG to rise and that it can be picked up on a test. It's saddening to see all the ladies on here that get really strong symptoms just to have it shattered when AF comes.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Amy I’m so sorry! I’m still holding a hope for you this cycle!

Hberry hang in there girl. AF pains is what we need to tolerate in order to have a baby!

Dragonfly false symptoms are the worst I know! That’s why I stopped paying so much attention to them since the very beginning of my journey. I always had some kind of pregnancy like symptoms but nope! Now I’m only alarmed only if I get a symptom extremely strange for me.

4dpo today and fortunately days are passing fast. Maybe it’s because I’m not really expecting anything so there’s no anticipation. I wish it could be this same way on my anxious cycles!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Having a miscarriage. Back to square 1

3 years ago

@Punk I am sorry about the loss of your precious baby. My heart aches with yours If you need to talk to anyone who can understand any of your emotions, feel free to message me any time.

User image

3 years ago

Punk... I have no words babe.. I’m so deeply sorry you are going through this. I wish there was something we can do to make you feel better. This is so unfair. Please feel free to express you feelings either on this board or with a private message to anyone you feel they can understand you. Sometimes writing down our pain, takes some pressure off of our head. I know that now you just need time. Please take care of your self and hopefully you have people around you who are also taking care of you! Sending healing prayers your way.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone. Hope you don’t mind me joining the discussion. I’ve just had two early miscarriages in a row and I’m now on cycle day 4. I have two children (both of which were conceived the month straight after early miscarriage). Anyone else in the same boat with recurring early miscarriage (always between weeks 4-7 of pregnancy)??? I’m 35 so I’m wondering if it’s something to do with my age that I’ve had two in a row. Hoping to try again for baby no.3 next weekend, but feeling stressed that it’ll be another loss...

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo