Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1651 - 1660 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Took a first response the next day at 5am this was my result , to those ttc don’t give up I literally stopped ttc for 3/4 months and here I am now with baby number 3 and one angel baby .

user submitted image

3 years ago

@pandorica. Good luck this cycle and I hope you guys catch that egg. Praying for sticky vibes.

AFM. Hard to believe on how fast this pregnancy has flown by and I am so ready to meet this little one. Hoping the rest of the 4-5 weeks that I have goes smooth. Today is my last day of holidays then my last day is Jan 14, then I am officially done (2 weeks holidays/mat leave). Good luck to anyone getting ready to ovulate and testing soon. Will keep everyone updated on my progress.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I've been so quiet lately, but still pop in everyday to check things out. Another year older and 2 1/2 years of trying for #2. We have not been able to do an IUI yet, but the hubby is on board for sometime in the near future. I definitely would like to loose a few "Covid" pounds before we do. I just have to set my mind to it.

Mill

3 years ago

Southern I really hope to get your bfp in a week or so!! Fingers crossed.

Vintage so glad you’re feeling good! Hopefully it will be your lucky cycle!

Pandorica praying that this vacation of yours will do the trick for you guys. You so much deserve it!

Dragonfly Seems like yesterday when you got your bfp.. time flies..

Boymom congratulations!

Mill hey girl! So glad to see that your hubby is on board for trying new ways! I’m having everything crossed that you gonna have a new member in your family soon!
I totally understand how you feel... one year older my self too. Just turned 38 and still trying after almost ten years for my first... yea I know.. it’s time to get over it

AFM af came few days ago as she always does. I experienced big time depression this time since so many of people I know are getting pregnant or showing off their pregnant bellies. Hubby feels the same way too and we had a very rough holidays.. I don’t really know how to step out of the ttc..

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Thank you ladies, I really hope this will do the trick too. If not, then I think it's definitely time to do some checkups.

@Alex - so sorry you're having a rough time right now.

User image

3 years ago

Alex: hug* I'm sorry it's so rough for you. I wish I could say more to help.

Pandorica: hope you're enjoying that time off!

3 years ago

Ugh, spam.
Alex, I’m sorry things are so difficult right now. do you have any ability/desire to look into counseling? I know it’s a sensitive topic so you don’t have to answer. I can’t imagine how you feel.
Right now, I’m in my fertile window. Trying the four day digital ovulation tests this month, and I got the first high result yesterday on CD 10. Usually I get one positive result on day 14, so I was surprised. We’ll see how the rest of the week goes. So not stressing this month. I’ll BD when I feel like it and hope for the best.
Dragonfly, good luck with the next few weeks! I know it feels like they last wayyyy too long!

3 years ago

Vintage: I had a pretty good experience with the digital ovulation test. If this isn't my month I'm definitely gonna keep using those. They're a lot less confusing than the analog version that is very dependant on lighting. I hope things go well for you this month! I'm 7 dpo and feel like my hormones may have finally stabilized this month (particularly progesterone that loves to cause pregnancy symptoms when not preggo). I'm feeling much the same as the month I got my bfp with my daughter but I'm not reading into anything though. I'm making myself stay busy and focusing on wondering when my husband will find out if the army is sending us to Hawaii in June or not!

3 years ago

Happy New Year everyone!

This ttc journey is something isn't it? Each cycle seems to be a roller coaster of emotions you want to be positive but you want to protect your heart. Everyone keeps hinting about "baby #2" I want to deny I'm trying because of my complex history but dont want to block my blessing by saying no. Idk if that makes sense. Having so many losses everyone has an opinion so it's been hard and everyone around is announcing and saying you're next. It's just hard BUT I'm feeling positive about this month. Everything seems to have lined up. Now we just wait and see. I'm 5dpo today

3 years ago

Hi everyone and happy new year. I’m in the tww wait now. I’m not feeling too positive. This is my fifth postpartum cycle and third time trying for #2. Apparently at 40.5 years old I now have a 5% chance of conception each month. Why did I google that? I wish i hadn’t as it’s made me feel really down. I feel so blessed and lucky to have my first baby, and now feel like I have so much more I could still give to another child. I very much wanted the first baby and I want the second even more now that I know the magic of motherhood.

TTC #2

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo