Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@alex & @dragonfly thanks for the well wishes! I am VERY skeptical of the wondfos so I totally get not trusting them alone. Lol it was just weird to me that I've never had an evap on this batch so to see any kind of line was like wooah. AF is due tomorrow or more likely Friday.

Update for this morning though... I used SMU again and got a slightly darker line on the wondfo! So I used the same urine and nervously did a FRER...... And there's a line! It's so so so faint but it's definitely there. It's just enough to make me optimistic for the next few days but light enough to make me nervous that it's already 12dpo and still very light. I don't know if I can handle back to back losses. This is month 5 after our most recent loss and month 8 since we started "trying" so I'm definitely ready for a sticky bean!!

3 years ago

@SheRiskers. I'm getting excited for you. Maybe you ovulated later than you expected and you caught the start of a BFP. I am really hoping the lines get darker over the next couple of days. Don't give up hope until AF shows her ugly face.

AFM. Last night, my son was very upset and I had a little panick & anxiety attack and I was thinking of going back on the fence as I almost feel that we aren't ready. However, God won't give us more than we can handle. I am a overthinker and I am worried that since I didn't use OPKs like my last pregnancy (First Responce Ovulation Kit) that this isn't our month despite everything that happened. This tww is going to be very long especially when I don't know what dpo I am on.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Hello, I’m CD 10 I had the hysteroscopy done yesterday. It was very fast/easy procedure. It took less than an hour. I need to avoid BD until the bleeding stops which can be between to 4-5 days, according with my charts I’m supposed to ovulate on May 16 so let’s see. I’m trying to improve my diet and I’ve been searching for types of food that might improves the health of the uterus lining . Apparently pineapple core is the most mentioned one. I’ll give it a shot

3 years ago

@SheRiskers ooh how exciting!!! sending positive vibes for darker lines your way
@luana wishing you fast healing. like you, i am also trying to improve my diet and I'm also going to look into improved egg health. Is pineapple core nasty? lol its worth a try.
@dragonfly you are so right; God definitely doesn't give us more than we can bare. Hoping this is your month!

AFM.. I have really started to clean up my diet and try to do home workouts 3 to 4 times a week. I started celery juicing about 2 weeks ago and its definitely working as far as gut health is concerned lol. I also started tracking ovulation this cycle again. I like to use the digital opk's and I got my solid smiley face last Friday afternoon... so that means I ovulated between Friday and Saturday right? If so, that puts me 4 dpo. I feel nothing lol. My younger brother and his wife just announced on mothers day that they are expecting. Its a boy. not going to lie, it is hard to watch pregnancy announcements but I figure its just not my time yet. Hoping its my time soon.

3 years ago

Hberry If you have a 27 day cycle, you’re Moore like to ovulate around CD13 which means that you indeed are on your fertile days. Since sperm can live up to 5 days you’re counting yourself fertile 5 days prior to O! Go catch that egg girl! Good luck!

Dragonfly I quit testing months ago. I won’t test again until I’m super late for my period. Too much headache and obsession. I cannot handle it!
I took a look at your chart and I believe you ovulated on 9th. I really hope this tww will pass faster than you think and maybe it will hold the results your heart is wishing for!

Riskers I really hope your line will get darker and darker! Care to share?

Luana hopefully the bleeding will stop sooner so you can have your chance for this month! I’ve heard before about pineapple core but I never tried it. I haven’t actually really researched about diet so much since we’re eating pretty healthy but I’m wondering if there is more that we can do!

MrsB ahhh yes! The pregnancy announcements are always the toughest. I don’t even know how to act because I’m sure that my sadness (For my infertility) is peeking through the biased smile.. But hang in there girl! Your turn will come soon! Everyone’s turn is coming eventually and I’m having a good feeling for you!!

AFM I’m 12DPO. Temps still high and I’ve noticed that I’m having dull cramps only at night. Boobs are as usual before AF and the burning nips was also there yesterday but less. Now it’s still early but I haven’t felt anything yet. Nothing really else and at this point I’m 100% sure that AF is around the corner. I even bought tampons yesterday at the market! Well... I guess my turn is yet to come... another cycle!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Thank you. I almost thought it was Sunday. But will have to wait and see. Good luck to you as well. Hope this is your month.

AFM. Temp still elevated at 98.3 and another weird dream last night. My temps used to be higher than this. I hope this is still a good sign. Expected AF is May 23-25.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@MrsBCoops thank you! I've tried once before and it's just little hard to chew hahaha Apparently you need to watch the day and quantity that you eat find more here http://tennesseereproductiveacupuncture.com/blog/index.php/2016/07/07/pineapple-and-implantation-does-it-really-work/

@alexplpl thank you! I try to eat healthy foods, I cook most of my meals but my problem is that I LOVE to eat sweet and dairy stuff hahaha, before I started TTC I used to drink 04 cups of coffee per day. I'm still improving my diet.

Wishing a BFP in the next days to all of you guys.

3 years ago

Alex- I made sure to cover a fertile day and so hubby and I bded last night after some major enticing haha! I also synced my period tracker app to on here. Fingers crossed. Had some weird dreams earlier this week with having twins and then another one having triplets. Weird thing is it's been a recurring dream when I'm not pregnant! I'm on cd11.
MrsB- I totally get it with the pregnancy announcements. Or in my case majority of my friends and classmates just giving birth within the last month. There's 4 so far, 2 my sister's friends; 1 just went into labor and had her baby at 32 weeks, 2 days ago and 1 finding out today what she is having. 2 were classmates that have given birth within the last month. I'm so crushed.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

I didn't realize it but I ran out of FRER's yesterday I guess lol so I had to take a nasty blue dye this morning along with my wondfo. I'm reminded why I haaaate blue dye. There's a line! But barely. I hate how nervous it makes me being 13dpo now. Good news is - the wondfo is definitely darker!! I don't think I'll relax until after AF is missed and I get a good line on a FRER. I should get my delivery of them today.

So far both CTP threads in the past 4 yrs that I've been a part of (where I had legit positives) have started a huge wave of BFPs! Here's to hoping 3rd time is the charm for everyone here!!

Sharing my wondfos... They are easier to see in real life but the noticeable progression is what I care about most right now!

user submitted image

3 years ago

Riskers that’s a very visible progression! Congratulations hun I’m so so happy for you!! Hopefully your good luck will spread in this board!! Please keep us updated with the testing!! Wishing your line to be a dye stealer soon!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo