Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1141 - 1150 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies...thought I’d jump on the train...HBerry how are you doing? I know we were only a few days apart on a cycle not too long ago...I’m 6dpo today...not reading too much in to it but my nips and boobs have been super tender/tingly the last couple of days...also this morning my stomach feels like it’s churning from my coffee and I have a horrible lump on my throat and watery mouth...don’t know if it is just because I’m tired...not ready for Monday morning today at all! After ttc #2 since Oct 2018 it’s been long but me and partner gave it a good bloody go this time around and managed to BD pretty much every day over fertile week and a few the week after so we will see what the next few days brings

3 years ago

Hberry hang in there! I know your symptoms preAF can be strong so I really hope that’s not the case this time and it indeed pregnancy related!

Amy hi! Good luck this cycle! Hopefully you guys caught the egg!

Today I’m entering my fertile days and I’m expecting O in 3 days! I’m not at all in the mood of trying and charting and I think I’ll just let it go with the flow..

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

11 dpo today but I feel like AF is on her way. Cervix is hard and despite some rediculous fatigue, I'm feeling pretty normal.

3 years ago

Amy- I'm 8dpo today. Boobs are very sore. Increased eating and hunger the past few days isn't like me. Got some dull pains on my right side now. Not going to read into the symptoms just because it's always a let down. Yesterday had a major headache that lead me to being super nauseated and almost puking yesterday afternoon.

User image

3 years ago

So on Friday I was so exhausted after work that I took a 5 hour nap! I've been tired ever since and have been blaming it on the tww. I took a test at 8 dpo and got a negative, but today I thought, 'hey, I'm a glutton for punishment.'

Am I crazy? Or is this a faint line?!

user submitted image

3 years ago • Edited

Omg punk this is not even faint!!!!!! I’m so exited for you! Do you have any other brand? I’m sure if you try a frer you’ll get a stronger one!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@punk. I totally see a line there. Test with a FRER in a few days.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@alex & dragonfly I can't believe it! I'm planning a fun way to tell the bf. We both love to sing and he loves The Greatest Showman so I want to do something like sing A Million Dreams together and then hand him a positive test....

3 years ago

Congrats Punk!

User image

3 years ago

Congratulations Punk, that's a surefire !

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo