Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

911 - 920 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Having some mild cramping this evening. Almost like a dragging like AF is starting but it’s not due until Sunday. Still extremely tired. Can’t wait to put my son to bed and have an hour on the sofa with my partner and the telly tonight!

So bad about those lines Alex!

3 years ago

@Klyla. I hope that is a good sign. I faguely remember that I had minor cramping like pms but the pain was bately noticable. Plus I was really exhausted. How many dpos are you?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly23 I’m 7dpo today. It’s passed now. Very mild but I was aware of it if that makes sense. Still loads of creamy CM too.

3 years ago

@Klyla. I know exactly what you mean. I would get them on the weekends on my tww which was very odd for me. Didn't really have a lot of cm during the last week before my BFP but the day before I tested (May 20) hubby said I felt weird or not "warmed up" enough as I was dry. So it made me test. Anyway, when do you plan on testing?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly23 I’m trying to hold out until Friday as I’ve only got 2 tests in the house. Cramping has come back as little twinges just on the left side. Possible implantation? Not sure really it’s so hard not to read in to every twinge!

3 years ago

I've been watching here to see some good news. There's honestly not much hope for me this cycle. 1 dpo today and we bd'd once 2 days before O. MY mil and 2 nieces stayed for a week at my house and if I wasnt busy as I was too exhausted. I dont think it would habe been a successful month anyway. I hardly seen any ewcm at all.

Mill

3 years ago

Cd6 today and this cycle is just weird. Cd4 period ended. Cd 5 dh and I bd before I had spotting. Today when I used the bathroom twice, there was blood when I wiped only. Never ever had that happen in my life.

User image

3 years ago

8dpo today. Spotting last night which is very unusual for me. I only ever spot the day before AF is starting. Vivid dreams continuing. Slightly sensitive boobs this morning. Trying not to get my hopes up.

3 years ago • Edited

Mill I will keep a hope for you! Remember that ladies in here got pregnant in the weirdest cycles! You’re not out yet!

Hberry doesn’t sound too concerning since I got this happen to me multiple times but if it keep going on and off maybe you should seek medical help.

Klyla omg spotting may be implantation! I don’t wanna hype you up but I’m so excited for you!

AFM 8DPO and tested a while ago bfn of course. I won’t say that I can see a hint of a line cuz we all know this is the damn shadow lines! I don’t have my normal pms symptoms at this point but since last night and till now I feel a weird feeling in my lower abdomen. Is not exactly cramping and I don’t know how to describe it but it feels different. Any pregnant mommas, did you have same af cramping before bfp or was it different?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@alexplpl I’m so tempted to test but I feel like it would be negative anyway even if it was implantation. What would you do?
With my son I stocked up on Tampax the day before I found out I was pregnant because I’d had AF type cramping for a few days

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo