Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

921 - 930 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Klyla ohhh I would test lol if I had the tests around and got the spotting I would test in the blink of an eye lol especially if the tests was kinda reliable like Frer or something!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@alexplpl I’m going to try and hold out until Friday. Give the hormones chance to build up if I am pregnant.

3 years ago

Klyla and that’s such a wise decision! I wish I could have this self control. Once the test are around I’m becoming an obsessive maniac. Like if I take more tests a magical line will appear out of no where lol kinda sad tbh but I know I’m not the only one!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@alexplpl if I had more than 2 tests I probably would
So tired again today and extremely hungry. Like could quite happily have my lunch now

Praying we get our BFPs together!

3 years ago

7 dpo now.
Yesterday my breasts were less tender than the day before. I had a pain on the right side of my uterus and then light spotting a couple hours later. But with the IUD removal bleeding I'm not letting my brain be hopeful that is was implantation bleeding.

I will likely start testing tomorrow ????????

User image

3 years ago

Hpenney- that is way to early to test. Wait until 12dpo to test. Then if you are pregnant the hcg will have some time to build up.
Cd7. Back to normal. No unusual spotting or bleeding. 2 days until fertile days hit and another 7 until Ovulation day. Fingers crossed this is the cycle.

User image

3 years ago

haha hberry oh I full well know 8dpo has a high probability of a false negative but I can't help but test. I'm not really going to believe it one way or the other until 12 dpo. Im a masochist lol

User image

3 years ago

@Hpenney. I tested with my last pregnancy at 8dpo (check photos) and got a very faint positive. I tested everyday after that. But then again, every woman is different. With this pregnancy, I tested at 10dpo with an expired strip and I thought I saw something faint but shrugged it off as it was "expired". Tested at 12dpo and my mouth dropped as I was in shock. Good luck and praying for sticky vibes.

@Hberry. I hope this cycle works in your favour and that your husband is still on board. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is it.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hpenney- I was going with average. It wasn't supposed to be funny.
Dragonfly- me too. He seems to be ok with granting me my wish or hopefully my wish. I still pray like heck that it happens.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Oh that's awesome. Let's hope he doesn't change his mind when it comes close to ovulation. I'm sure it will happen too.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo