Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1581 - 1590 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

5dpo today! We're TTC #3 and I forgot how anxious and impatient I get during the TWW. Good luck to everyone!

3 years ago

I’m only 3dpo now, and so far doing okay... keeping busy with the holidays. Really hoping at least some of us get some good news to end the year on, because it’s been a doozy.

3 years ago

I'm feeling out today. Not because the negative test but because my cervix check this morning. Around 7 or so dpo my cervix got SUPER firm, firmer than it was before and the cervix os felt extremely closed/tight. Like insanely. Usually it's always slightly open cause I've already had a vaginal birth. But it was way more closed than it usually is. And then this morning the opening area was soft again. Not as soft as during O but softer than usual after O and not quite the texture of when I have af. I dunno why but it makes me feel out even though the cervix is still closed.

3 years ago

Southern, you’re 12 dpo now, right? When do you expect AF? Your cervix position sounds pretty hopeful! I remember my cervix being pretty soft before my BFP. High, but soft. I don’t remember how open or closed it felt though. You’re saying it’s noticeably closed though? Just curious as I’ve also had a vaginal birth and have been worried that it always seems open.... worried it would cause a problem with a second pregnancy.

3 years ago

Vintage: yeah I'm 12 dpo. Can't even get a line on the blue dye tests everyone says ALWAYS have lines (because they don't always have lines lol). My cervix never goes super high. I can always reach it well. This morning it was sorta low/medium in position. And it wasn't soft like O. And only the opening area was soft not the entire thing. Is the entire thing supposed to be soft or just the opening? No one EVER says anything about that lol! And yes, my cervix is closed. With us, because we've had babies at least once already, the opening is more a slit. You can probably fit the tip of your finger in it. And because of that, you may have to check while you're having your period (shower is the best way cause yeah, it's gross) so you can get an idea of what it feels like during each phase. For me, during my period and O I can get more of my fingertip into the opening. Almost to my cuticle. After and before af when it is closed, it's just the very tip of my finger. Which is why I ALWAYS use a nail scrub brush before I check. I wouldn't wanna introduce bacteria. But yes, it's still closed. The opening is just....softer. I don't know if that makes sense at all!

3 years ago

Well, I'm out. Af showed this morning. I thought we timed everything so perfectly too.

3 years ago

Aww, I’m sorry :(

3 years ago

Southernmama: awe man! Sending you love

3 years ago

I'm sorry southern mama I'm still waiting for Af to show but definitely out this month too. We can be cycle buddies again for next month even thou I'm going to relax maybe even take a break from temp, testing and everything for Christmas and eat and drink plenty. Good luck to everyone in the tww ????

3 years ago

Hey ladies I've been silent lately but here's my update. My AF was due December 10th but I suspected late ovulation. I'm impatiently waiting for her to show seeing as I'm now on cycle day 38. I've tested more than I'd like to admit and had a blood test Saturday all negative

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo