Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1351 - 1360 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex - Yeah, I seem to get/see a super faint line a lot. But some of the times it's just me seeing things I believe, rather than an actual line. Can't help testing early though.

User image

3 years ago

Well I was once again jinxed. AF showed up and 2 days early
I'm just not going to try anymore. I'm taking a break from ttc.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica I know what you mean. I tend to see lines anyway. I see the, in your tests too though.. but I’m sure that my eye is always trying to see the line so that’s why I stopped testing. At first I thought I couldn’t do it but it seemed is more easier than I thought!

Hberry are you sure is AF? 9DPO seems way too early to me! Maybe is another kind of bleeding? Fingers crossed!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@hberry. Awe. That's not the news I wanted to hear. Like Alex says, are you sure its not IB?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Alex, Dragonfly, I'm sure. I'm flowing heavily. I never ever had IB in any of my pregnancies. But this is AF. I'm filling pads.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@ HBERRY, then is there a chance you are off on O days? What are you doing to confirm? Either that or you are dealing with a luteal phase defect problem because 9dpo is just not a normal LP.

Mill

3 years ago

Mill- I never check ovulation. Never did. Never had an issue. I was on pain killers this cycle. I got hurt at work and they put me on diezapam.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry as mill said 9days of LP is a bit concerning. I would suggest before you decide to quit ttc to start tracking ovulation. I’m sure it will work wonders!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hberry - sorry af got you, that sucks.

AMF, I'm at cd 8 right now and my monitor wants me to start testing in two days. I recently upped my vitamin intake of vitamin B, C and D as well as folic acid and I think it actually are doing something for my cycle. Usually I can have a few days of brown spotting when af starts to disappear. But this cycle it went from light af to almost nothing in just a day. So that's good at least. Let's hope it wasn't a one time thing though. I read that a higher intake of vitamin C (over 750 mg a day) can help with progesterone. I take one that dissolves in water and contains 1g. Even if it doesn't do anything for my cycle it won't hurt.

User image

3 years ago

Hi! I posted on this about a week ago and then totally forgot I even commented ???? 8dpo today and I’ve had nausea for the last three days along with odd cramps in my lower left side! Seem quite far down today though. Also yesterday started getting this weird pain in my left breast! Only that one the other one doesn’t hurt at all! It’s almost sensitive from about half an inch above my nipple an a few cm each side of that it’s almost stinging when I press on it. Sometimes the pain goes from my arm/armpit to there. Never ever had this before! ???? I tested today knowing full well it would be negative and a line appeared within the time frame but then looked grey ???? going to try leave it until Friday to test now but I’m so impatient. Fingers crossed you all get your bfp soon! ????????????

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo