Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1361 - 1370 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Honestly, it is more disheartening the more I try. When I wad younger- I had periods every 2 weeks and no issues concieving. I don't track. If it happens, it happens.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica hopefully everything will fall into place and you’ll get your bfp this cycle!

Cheryl fingers crossed for two pink lines

Hberry you don’t have to be discouraged for no reason. You definitely should track your ovulation if you’re trying to conceive. This is the FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT step. Don’t be silly... what does it mean if it happens it happens.. I’m seeing you in here for months now. Give it a try..

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex - Thank you, I hope so too. If not, then I'll order a test to check my husbands swimmers and how many of them are actually motile.

User image

3 years ago

Alex we also haven't tried hard enough either. That's the biggest issue especially with dh.
Second issue- make sure I don't have cysts on my ovaries from kyleena. I was told I did because of the severe pain I had from the kyleena.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hi! I was looking where to ask, but coudn't find an appropriate thread. May be some of you came across this question can help me. I was advised to buy an air purifier before having my child. I live on a busy street and it is said that a purifier can really improve the air in my apartment. It is also said on the internet that air purifiers can prevent a baby from different allergies. What do you think about it? I am not very concerned in the purifiers, maybe someone knows which one is better. I am choosing from this list https://houseweather.org/best-air-purifier-for-baby/.

3 years ago

Pandorica checking hubbys swimmers helped me understand a lot more of the situation. Hopefully there no problem in your case at this area! Any updates?

Hberry Yes I understand but still I suggest to try and calculate your potential o day. You never know... maybe this will do the trick.

Miranda I’m so sorry but I don’t have any experience with air purifiers and I never heard anyone using it so I can have an opinion!

AFM I’m some days past ovulation. 4 to 6 I assume but I’m not charting at all. We just finished moving in ur new dance studio and we’ve been working for a week until yesterday our government announced a mandatory suspension of operation due to COVID again... we were 3 months closed back in March and now they saying for one month... so my anxiety levels are over the top again... not really good when ttc so all my hopes are gone after COVID entered our lives and since I’m a business owner.

Hopefully I’ll have the pleasure to see your bfps ladies! Fingers crossed for all of you!!

User image

Sending love to you Alex Don't lose hope that good things will happen to you and at the end everything will work out as it's meant to.

User image

3 years ago

Thank you Nasake! Means a lot!
How are you love?

User image

I'm okay. Had HSG, everything is perfect. All tests for now are done, and no reason found for our infertility. Doctor just wants to wait until next year, then maybe chromosomal testing. She agreed to take progesterone test from blood next week (9-11), but I still haven't ovulated, it's CD21. But I'm positive again, I truly believe I'll get pregnant and have my baby one day. I've decided to stop worrying about how it will happen and to believe it WILL happen. I know one day it will happen and until then I'll just try to not lose hope, believe in it and believe in my body. And manage my stress levels by doing mind and body work. I've realised I'm really bad at managing my stress in healthy ways.

And I truly believe it will happen for you too, because I know it will!! You will be a mom

User image

3 years ago

Not much to report here. I'm on cd 15 and still getting Lows on my monitor. Been having ewcm for a few days and as of today are feeling some ov-pain. Last month I got a peak on cd 17-18, so I guess I'll be ovulating around those days this time too. Which suits me just fine since my husband got of his night shift and have five days off. Lots of time to bd. Right now I'm home from work. I started a new med for my fibromyalgia and at first it seemed they actually worked and took the worst pain away. But the last two days I have been having trouble focusing with my eyes, like they cant properly find a focus point. This makes it very hard to work since I spend around 8 hours in front of a computer writing. I read the leaflet for the med and a fairly common side effect were blurry vision, but that's not exactly what I'm having.. under the very uncommon (1 out of 10.000) side effects I found "difficulty adjusting the eyes". So I've stopped taking them and are waiting for the side effects to disappear..

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo