Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1921 - 1930 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

So sorry Miam. it's so difficult. I'm sure I'll be the same tomorrow.

3 years ago

So sorry Miam1324. I remember that feeling all too well. The emotional roller coaster of TTC is awful.

I’m have brown spotting only when I wipe today at 6 DPO. I’m thinking AF is on the way and this first cycle PP will have just had a short luteal phase. At least I will be having a period finally (our son is almost 14 months old).

girl, boy, boy

3 years ago

So I'm about 8 dpo. I don't nap very often usually. But this week. I have napped every day starting Sunday. 4 days in a row. I don't FEEL tired but I just feel this urge to lay down and shut my eyes. And when I do I fall asleep within moments. I usually take awhile to fall asleep usually. It's definitely recent. I occasionally had it last cycle but not like this. And usually when I nap during the afternoon like I've been, I can't sleep at night til 1 or 2 am. Nope, I'm also able to fall asleep around 1030. It's crazy. I don't wanna read into it but it's the only different thing right now. And I don't think my tests show anything yet. Oof talk about crazy to be napping so often though!

3 years ago

Southern - we are definitely cycle buddies - I'm 8dpo today as well. I'm super super tired - I'm sleeping by 8:30/9 and that's unusual for me.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: girl, I don't remember ever napping this much! Once a day or two each cycle sure but this many days in a row and then I'm going to sleep easily when usually naps make me wide awake for hours at bedtime? Not typical for me. If I had this with my daughter I wouldn't have noticed. Was on my feet a lot packing boxes all day the second half of the tww. I would have been tired no matter what. So.... Maybe. Just maybe. And me and a couple friends see SOMETHING on my test but we can't tell if it's a line or an indent. But we agree the camera caught SOMETHING. Too soon to tell what.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Southern- I do see the hint of a line there.
Addbin the symptoms of nausea,( nearly puking after eating), to sharp stabbing pains in my lower right side by my tailbone on my back side.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I guess we will see if it's an indent (my first ever- never even got one when ttc for my first). Here's to hoping for both of us! When will you test?

3 years ago

Hi guys! I have been MIA....I’m a teacher and after the Texas Blizzard we had last week it has been crazy getting back to school and in the swing of things again. So we are starting our first official month of trying and I am on CD 9. I started my ClearBlue advanced OPK yesterday and got a circle (low) and today on CD 9 a blinking smiley so I guess our fertile window is starting. I would figure the high fertility wouldn’t start for a couple more days but who knows. Good luck to everyone and baby dust!!!!

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

3 years ago

Has anyone here ever had implantation bleeding? What was it like for you?

I had light brown spotting/discharge only when I wiped yesterday and nothing yet today. I’m 7 dpo. I never had that with my first 2 babies. I’m starting to think it might really be IB and happening since I have a thick lining from not having my first PP yet.

girl, boy, boy

3 years ago

Southern - I'll test if I missed. That's when I always got my bfp.
9dpo today - woke up with those sharp stabbing pains on my right lower abdomen. Also have nausea and sharp pains in my boobs.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo