Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

811 - 820 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- it could be a little bit of both. I tend to stay away from burger king just because their food makes me sick regardless.
I hope the witch stays away and this is it. I've had a good feeling but I don't want to count the chickens first. It does make my legs and back achy when I sit. Hoping these are good signs too.
Af is due in 2 days (according to ctp) or 5 according to my app.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. I'm in shock as I never got sick eating Burger King. Let's hope that everything you are feeling leads to good news.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- my fingers and toes are crossed

User image

3 years ago

So...7 dpo now and I happened to check the old cervix and I have cloudy ewcm? It's definitely stretchy but almost like a glob too? Thoughts? (I apologize in advance for the pic...)

user submitted image

3 years ago

Punk- that's ewcm. Usually what happens after Ovulation.
I just had the runs but when I had wiped, there was a streak of red in the cm. Possible sign of implantation? Im hoping so

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Let's hope tjat is implantation bleed. So, I would test in 3-4 days from now; providing you can convince the hubby to buy some tests lol.

@Punk. Hoping that's a good sign for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- he bought a pack of 1 I may just go out and buy more tomorrow in case. I used the bathroom again and when I wiped, it looked pinkish. Im feeling more positive now that something happened, but I'm still not trying to get my hopes up.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. That's right. Hang in there, you will know your answer real soon. I'm glad I tracked this pregnancy from the beginning as I never did with my other two kids. Don't give up and stay positive.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@punk hoping this is a good sign for you!

AFM I got a blazing positive OPK this morning! We’re also both taking pregnacare conception this month. Has anyone else used these before? My partner thinks they taste like dog biscuits ????????

3 years ago

Punk and Hberry hope those are pregnancy related for both of you!! Fingers crossed!

Klyla I think we’re cycle buddies! I’m not using opks but I’m pretty sure I’m ovulating today!
We used pregnacare his and hers about a year or so ago. I don’t know if this is the same but obviously didn’t work for us. It also gave us very yellow tinted urine but nothing weird side effect wise! Hopefully it will do the trick for you. I’ve read many great reviews!

Ok today I’m almost convinced that I’m ovulating from my wrong side which this gives me about 20% possibility of success and considering hubby’s low motility, which I don’t know how it’s going with all the supplements, plus whatever else I’m suffering from.. it’s fair to say I’m most likely out this cycle!! I’ll be covering everything of course just in case but I’m not very hopeful tbh!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo