Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Klyla Yea cycle twins all the way lol My LP is also 13 days. Wouldn’t be super cool if we both end up pregnant this cycle? I can’t wait to see what will happen!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@alexplpl that would be amazing! I’m so happy I found this thread!

3 years ago

Good Morning 7dpo!
Crazy vivid dreams again last night. Was in bed asleep by 8pm. I can’t get over how tired I am, I might even sneak a nap while my sons napping later. No cramping or any other symptoms so far.
How’s everyone else?

3 years ago

Morning Klyla! Tiredness is a super promising symptom! Are you planning to test soon?

7dpo also for me and at this point I don’t feel anything but last night for several hours I felt a lot of pinches. Not very strange but that was the only thing I was feeling!

User image

Hi everyone! New here. Had my first month of trying this month and due for AF in 3 days. Had so many whack symptoms but still having negative tests not having much hope for a BFP! Anyone tested negative and had a BFP later?

3 years ago

Mj Hi there, welcome! I’ve heard a billion times about ladies who didn’t have their bfp until a missed period! You’re not out yet! Fingers crossed

My tests just arrived about half an hour ago and I couldn’t resist and tested even though only 7dpo and wasn’t expecting much! Of course is negative. What bums me out though is that there is already an indication shadow where the test line should be even before dipping which will break my heart the next few days.. Oh well

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@alexplpl I’m not going to test until Friday I don’t think. I had quite a stressful weekend which could account for the tiredness. Had to rush my cat to the vet and was told he might not make it. Turns out he’s fine but I feel like that and a 14 month old wiped me out

Hi Mj! With my son I only got a very faint positive the day my period was due so don’t count yourself out yet! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

3 years ago

Alex I am the same I’ve been testing for 5 days already! I’ve seen a couple of evap lines which got me too.
Ok well geez this is good news although I feel I’m mentally preparing myself for a neg.

3 years ago

I'm 6dpo. I had some pinches yesterday on the right side of my uterus which is the side I ovulated on this month. That coupled with some brest tenderness off and on has given me false hope. - between only doing the BD at 0dpo, iud removal ON 0dpo, and the post IUD-removal bleeding I'm trying to not get my hopes up.... and failing. I desperately wanted to test this morning but I'm trying to hold off till 8dpo.

User image

3 years ago

Klyla 11dpo sounds a perfect time to test! FX

MJ is better to be prepared for a negative and get a pleasant surprise that the other way around!

So guys if you wanna check my gallery I posted a test before dipping just to show you the shadow lines. I’m not gonna get my hopes up until there is a super prominent line for sure!

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo