Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1311 - 1320 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

So my ovulation was supposed to be last Thursday according to glow. Now I had little to no EWCM during that time , I managed to baby dance 4 days before ovulation and the day of my ovulation day i baby danced again at midnight. Now the last two days I've had lots of EWCM . Now either I ovulated late or this is my peak ovulation days and glow is off. I'm confused Its 5am I may as well baby dance one more time to see if I catch anything.

3 years ago

@BoyMom28 - This has been very similar with me for my two previous cycles. I use the Ovia app and it's always synced very well with where I am normally in my cycle. However, the last two cycles I haven't had the EWCM during my fertile window but will have it days later when I think I'm already past ovulation. But then AF will appear about a week later, which seems to soon. But fingers crossed for you that you're successful!

User image

3 years ago

@hberry I feel you.

Waiting sucks especially when you have something promising and then don't know if its evap or a vvfl.
My uterus just feels different this cycle. It feels full/pressure.
I'd just like to know if this is real. Af is due in 3 days (at 14dpo) so im going to take a frer then if AF hasn't shown.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. Oh no. I'm truelly sorry. I really hope that this cycle is it for you. Hang in there.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hi ladies, joining the hopeful crew! I am 4 DPO - hoping for baby #2 and this community was so great the first time around I wanted to pop back in again! Sending hopes and prayers to those in the waiting game right now!

User image

3 years ago

@Angyls19 thanks hun I appreciate your feedback , I'm not getting my hopes up this cycle .I'm prepared for AF .

3 years ago

I have this shooting pain and metallic taste 11dpo

3 years ago

Hi mommies its my first time here pls welc me

3 years ago

Hpenney hey girl! Any updates?

Hberry I’m so sorry AF came hun! I can feel that your bfp is very close soon!

Abucaro Hey there! Good luck. Hopefully you won’t have to wait long!! Fingers crossed!

Boymom it’s always so difficult not to symptom spot but it is also so unsure since AF can give same symptoms. I really hope you’ll get your bfp this cycle!

Ayosky metallic taste is a very promising symptom. I rarely see non pregnant ladies get it. Fingers crossed this is it. Did you test?

AFM I’m 4dpo today and I’m not really thinking about it very much.
September is always a very difficult month since we have all the new registrations at our dance studio and days are very very busy. Thankfully seems like things are going well businesswise and we might save our studio after COVID. Our only worry is the potential of a second lock down. If so we’ll have to shut it down permanently.
Ttc wise not really hopeful. I think I ovulated for a second time in a row from my wrong side but I’m not really sure the pains was very confusing this time. I also got hemorrhoids two days ago and it sucks... Not charting at all so I might be earlier or later on my LP.

Sending positive vibes to everyone!!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Welcome to anyone new in this group! Good luck to everyone waiting, and a big hug to those who af got!

AFM: I have no idea where I am in my cycle. When I got more ewcm a few days ago my nipples were extremely sensitive at the same time. I usually don't get that, but I guess my body's having a bit of a hormonal surge now that it tries to return to normal after being "paused" for about a year. I'm gonna count the last "wave" of ewcm a few days ago as OV and count from there. This monday I did my ultrasound on my thyroid and the techichian didn't find any lumps on my thyroid. He said that the lump I'm feeling are simply lamina cartilago thyroidea that are uneven on one side.. He did say though that my thyroid are on the smaller side. My mum was told the same thing a few years ago when she did her ultrasound. So either I normally have a smaller thyroid, or it's shrinking. Haven't heard anything from the doctor who referred me though and I don't think I will..

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo