Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

161 - 170 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Lalou omg I cant wait to see the outcome. Did you take a pic? I love squinting lol

Rak your symptoms sounds promising! I hope you’ll get your two lines this cycle

E_massey Good luck!!! Go catch that egg girl!!

AFM 1dpo today! Yay! My opks are fainting and my boobs started to hurt which is always a symptom right after ovulation. Temp also went up today so yea. I’m sure I ovulated yesterday, counting today as 1dpo! Let’s the dreadful tww begin lol

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

8dpo for me today. I pee'd on a stick last night of course it was negative, I guess I like to disapoint myself? Not much going on this cycle besides being super crampy. But over the years have learned not to read too much into any symptom.

Mill

4 years ago

Hi ladies just checking in, still want to support you along the way, congratulations to the , those that af has arrived please stay positive and see this new cycle as a fresh page to start your journey those of you in your 2ww I feel for you I know these 14 days really feel like 3826684 days long but you’ll soon know

Afm little miss Elsie-Nora is only 11 days old but feels as though she’s been here forever, already squeezing her into her 1 month baby grows so time to get the next size out, can’t believe how quickly the time is going xx

4 years ago

Getting a faint second line at 9dpo! Hoping it’s a sticky bean. So exciting since this was my last cycle trying before a planned 6month break!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

I'm 10DPO today, and I think I'm getting line eye from looking at tests in this forum and squinting my eyes, trying to vote Because it seemed like there was really really really really faint whitish line at my morning test, but I'm pretty sure I've got line eye Gonna test again tomorrow morning.

Good luck on your two week wait Alex, I hope it's finally your month!

Kahlan+NatsMomma I don't trust my line eye (lol), but I can totally see line there while invert on, gonna cross my toes and fingers for you

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Kahlan&NatsMomma - I could see that straight away - I’ll pray it’s a sticky bean for you! How exciting. Congratulations xxx

4 years ago

Mill It’s too early girl! Don’t get too discouraged just yet! Not reading into symptoms is the best thing to do though since our bodies are literally jerks lol I really can’t wait to see your bfp hun. It’s about time and you so much deserve it!

Emma so happy to see you and read that your baby girl is doing great! You give us motivation to keep going! How are you feeling? Is everything healing smoothly?

K+Nmomma! I knew it!! I had a feeling girl that this will be your month! I’m so happy for you! Congratulations Keep us updated!

Nasake don’t worry girl! We all been there lol creating lines is our specialty in here Do you care to share a pic so we can all create lines together? Lol no but on a serious note I really hope it’s not just line eyes!! Fingers crossed

AFM not much really. Just 2dpo and can’t wait to see the outcome. I’m not planning to test again this cycle. In fact I’m not planning to test ever again unless I’m having too obvious symptoms and of course if I miss
AF. I’m done with the fake lines. Seems they love me and I almost get them every time! So yea.. that’s all with me!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! AF arrived for me yesterday so I'm jumping over here. I'm a bit behind on reading the thread but wanted to join in because I enjoy the chatting while TTC.

A bit about me. I have one DD born on 2/14/19 who just turned one! I stopped taking BC in November and got my first postpartum period in January, so this is my second AF. We are trying for #2 and hope it takes less time or the same as the last time around . I tried using pregmate OPKs last cycle for the first time and never got a strong positive. I'm not sure if I'm ovulating yet and my cycle was 5 days longer then normal. I'm going to keep using the pregmates until I run out and after that I'll switch back to the clear blue digital I used last time. They are more expensive but were easier for me to follow. Anyways, here's to November s!!!

@K+N'smama - Congratulations!! I'm so excited to watch your progression and so happy for you.

@Alexplpl - I think waiting until you've missed AF is a great idea! It eliminates trying to see those vvfl.

@Nasake - If you post something let us know and we'll look for that line!

4 years ago

Flamingo hey! Welcome and happy bday to your valentine baby!! How long were you trying last time? I really hope you won’t have to go through this for a long time! Fingers crossed for a November baby!!!

How everyone else is doing? Haven’t seen scuba for a while! Girl how are you?
Lalou Any updates? Have you tested?
Nasake? Do we have a line?

AFM oh boy! I saw this dream last night where I was pregnant around 20weeks and I was soooo extremely happy! I was showing everyone my bump and I was so grateful for having a healthy pregnancy. It was so cruel to wake up really. I still can feel the heaviness of my belly

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I've been super busy in the mornings rushing to catch a train, but I'm 12DPO and still got line eye, because it was visible only when I was squinting really hard, so I'm pretty sure I just have really bad line eye and I'm going to try not to take any more tests until my period is supposed to come. I don't wanna hipe myself up, the fall would be too cruel, I am already feeling sadness about not BFP. And I had similar dream yesterday, but I even gave birth and got to hold my baby and I was so-so-so happy, waking up was so frikin sad :(

Oh man, I so hope it's your month Alex, during work when baby was sleeping (I'm a nanny, so I've got amazing job and I love it!) I thought about you and the thought about you being pregnant, I would literally cry if you announce your BFP because I'm cheering for you so hard, you seem like loveliest person on earth.

to all! I still hold some hope for BFP in my heart. And if it's not my month, I'm having fertility doc appointment on March 6, I'm freaking afraid, because it will most likely lead to IVF, but I need to just go there (been thinking about canceling it so much, because I'm really afraid) and to think about it as a blessing to have an option for us to have a baby. My countrys health insurance even covers most of IVF cost, so we need to be thankful for that.

Sorry for long post, wanted to get those thoughts out of my head.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo