Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

901 - 910 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Punk hopefully you won’t need the bbt thermometer

Hberry I saw the pic and I see the line. It’s a blue dye one though so I’m not so sure! Do you have any pink dye ones! Fingers crossed this is the real thing!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Unfortunately no, this is the one that my husband picked up. I may just have to have to go Friday when pay day hits.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm just at my ultrasound appointment and as usual my bladder is over flowing which makes sitting very uncomfortable. I hope they will let me pee if things get to awkward. I had to take the bus as our car is in the shop getting maintenance as we were having issues yesterday. I will keep everyone posted.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

All done my appointment. Heart beat at 167bpm and due February 2. Sadly there is only one baby. I'm fine with that.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

@agatch oh really? We BD last night and instantly after my stomach bloated like hell which is the one thing I remember happening when we conceived my son. Not that we knew that at the time we just thought ‘oh that’s bloated me!’

@dragonfly23 so glad to hear you have a healthy little baby growing (even if there is only one) can’t wait to see how your pregnancy goes!

AFM I believe I am 1dpo today so here goes the joys of the two week wait!

3 years ago

Dragonfly I wouldn’t use the word ‘sadly’ since it’s a healthy little bean in there! Congratulations hun that’s wonderful and even though is not twins as you wanted you’re still so blessed to have a baby growing inside you body!!

Klyla I hope you caught that egg girl! We’re definitely cycle buddies and hopefully for both of us it will end with a bfp in two weeks!

My temps went Significantly up today I’m confirming I ovulated yesterday and I’m 1dpo today! Let the dreadful TWW begin! I’m not sure now that I ovulated from my wrong side cuz I had a lot of pains from my good one too so yea... not really counting my self out. Still a bit hopeful

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@alexplpl excited to have a cycle buddy!
Good luck for your TWW!

3 years ago

@Alex. Yes you are so right; I didn't mean to come across that way as God won't give you more than you can handle. As long as baby is healthy that's all that really matters and should be greatful to even be pregnant. How are you feeling?

@Klyla. Thank you! Good luck to you as well and hope you get your BFP as well.

AFM. My best friend has her ultrasound this morning and praying that there is a healthly little bean growing inside her as well. I will keep you guys posted.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Its cd26 and 12dpo. I woke up with achy muscles this morning. I read that its an unusual pregnancy sign. Head is feeling weird again. I still have my typical symptoms; sore and sensitive boobs, nausea, etc. Had some cramping after using the bathroom a little while ago.
Took another test today with smu and again BFN
Also it's my dad's birthday today and the 5th one in heaven (he will be gone 6 years in August). It was this day the VA had discovered major health issues and had told him had he waited a couple minutes longer, he would've died driving down to the VA. He is the reason why the first grandchild born after he passed was a girl. (He always said he was a ladies man)

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Alex and Kyla good luck ladies! Hope your 2WW flies by!
@Hberry I do see a line on your test but like Alex said, blue dye can be tricky
@Dragonfly so glad it’s a healthy baby! Congrats!!
My tests are still getting darker so that’s good. I’m trying to take things one day at a time so I don’t go completely crazy. We’re still waiting to hear when we’ll be able to move. The movers are coming on July 9 and shipping all our stuff but it looks like we won’t be able to fly out for a while. All the visa processing centers are still closed because of the virus and we need a new entry sticker because ours is only valid until June 27 (and we are not allowed to leave before June 30). I have a feeling it could be a while and I am not looking forward to being stuck here in temporary housing without any of our stuff (especially kids’ toys...etc.). Not sure how I am going to entertain my little ones all summer and what I’ll need to do if we’re still in limbo when school starts again in late August. So I guess one day at a time is the way to go for me right now but I’m having a hard time sticking to that.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo