Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1351 - 1360 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Hpenney - Big congrats!

AFM: CD 4 today and are waiting for af to be gone. Started up my monitor two days ago and ordered some sticks for it, which arrived in the mail today. Started temping too, mostly for fun since I usually wake up 1-3 time a night. So I'm mostly curious as to how much it affects my temp compared to how my charts looked before.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies, I wonder if any of you have any experience with clomid. I used it with my first and it worked first cycle. That was 5 years ago. I've been TTC baby #2 for 2.5 years and now trying clomid again. This is my first cycle using it, I had an ultrasound on CD10 and my follicles looked good but I am now CD20 and not still not had a positive OPK (using clear blue digitals which have always worked for me in the past). I'm not sure what to think now, did the clomid have the opposite effect and cause me not to ovulate? If anyone has had a similar experience I would love to hear about it. Thanks xx

3 years ago

What days did you take the clomid. Every cycle with clomid is different, but it also depends on days taken.

Mill

3 years ago

I took it from days 2-6 x

3 years ago

Yeah I would habe expected that you would have ovulated by now

Mill

3 years ago

I'm hoping I just missed the LH surge but did actually ovulate. I have tried to get in touch with the doctor to have a blood test to confirm ovulation but can't get through! I guess I'll just have to wait and see if AF arrives on time or not x

3 years ago

This thread has gone completely cold ????

Mill

3 years ago

9 dpo for me and feeling yucky, but the 2ww always leaves me yucky, even when not pregnant

Mill

3 years ago

Hi ladies.. hope its ok if I join? I know this is a long thread. It looks like you are both in the ttw as am I. I believe I'm either 3 or 4 Dpo. I will just say 3 to be safe. Hubby and I have been ttc for 2 years with no luck. This month has been a little weird. My DH and I were only able to bed 1 day but luckily it was on a high fertility day. Hopefully that will be enough. This month I have been on my vitamin reg. The same i was on when I conceived my son over 4 years ago. Hope it will work again.

Baby dust to all.

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Miam1324 Good luck. What vitamins did you take before?

Mill

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo