Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1351 - 1360 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- I remember having terrible heartburn early on before finding out I was pregnant with my youngest son. I also had mild heartburn when I was pregnant with my daughter. Hoping it's a sign. If it is- it's still pretty strong today too..

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica those ICs are the worst. I always get some kind of faint ones no matter what and I remember you’ve had this issue too. I don’t test anymore and I’m feeling way more relaxed!

E so glad you and baby boy (yay) both doing well! How are you feeling in general?

Dragonfly I couldn’t tell by the ultrasound but hopefully you’ll get a nice surprise when time comes!

Hberry any updates this cycle?

AFM Shingles are healing and I don’t feel the pain anymore.
We officially moved our business in a smaller place and we announced everyone. The feedback was good but the feelings was bittersweet. I’m still so numb from everything that is happening and my anxiety cannot fade..
Ttcwise af just finished and I’ll probably ovulate in the next few days. Im still taking metformin but with my anxiety levels I really don’t think that I’ll be having any good results. I’m at a point in my life that I’m really realizing that no matter what I do, nothing goes how I dreamt it.. let’s hope that at least I’ll be having a baby one day...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex - I'm 9dpo today. Lots of heartburn, sore boobs, pulling and pinching was off and on, twinges, metallic taste. Heartburn is the worst this cycle. I had it this bad when pregnant with my youngest. Fingers crossed. Will test this weekend. AF is due in 2 days.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Alex - Yeah, I seem to get/see a super faint line a lot. But some of the times it's just me seeing things I believe, rather than an actual line. Can't help testing early though.

User image

3 years ago

Well I was once again jinxed. AF showed up and 2 days early
I'm just not going to try anymore. I'm taking a break from ttc.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica I know what you mean. I tend to see lines anyway. I see the, in your tests too though.. but I’m sure that my eye is always trying to see the line so that’s why I stopped testing. At first I thought I couldn’t do it but it seemed is more easier than I thought!

Hberry are you sure is AF? 9DPO seems way too early to me! Maybe is another kind of bleeding? Fingers crossed!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@hberry. Awe. That's not the news I wanted to hear. Like Alex says, are you sure its not IB?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Alex, Dragonfly, I'm sure. I'm flowing heavily. I never ever had IB in any of my pregnancies. But this is AF. I'm filling pads.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@ HBERRY, then is there a chance you are off on O days? What are you doing to confirm? Either that or you are dealing with a luteal phase defect problem because 9dpo is just not a normal LP.

Mill

3 years ago

Mill- I never check ovulation. Never did. Never had an issue. I was on pain killers this cycle. I got hurt at work and they put me on diezapam.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo