Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1561 - 1570 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Southern, it’s not a bad idea! Easier to execute if O day was over the weekend, lol! I did buy something fun to wear that might help too, but it won’t be here until Thursday. I’m expecting to get a positive OPK by then. I started testing and the line has been barely there the last two days. I don’t remember when it started getting dark last month (it’s digital but I still check the line). I’ll have to check back on my posts.
Alex, I’m wondering if I’ve got a short surge too. Last month I got a positive one day and a negative the next. When I was trying for my daughter (forever ago, lol) I know the first month I stopped testing after getting the first positive and the second month (when she was conceived) I didn’t get a positive all month, so I definitely thought I was out. Something I’ll have to pay attention to going forward.

3 years ago

Vintage: hopefully it turns positive on the weekend and you can wear the fun thing and have a drink or two and relax and have fun with it!

3 years ago

Thank you ladies! Af came yesterday with a vengeance. It’s one of those awful ones. Hopefully we’ll get some good news and maybe some Xmas surprises from you all! Having everything crossed ladies. Let’s give some hope to this board!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex: sorry hon! I hope you get it next time! I'm 6 dpo today and I feel a little nauseous. Thought I was hungry. Hasn't settled yet. I know implantation CAN happen at 6 dpo but surely I cannot possibly have actual symptoms this early? It's just the regular progesterone, right?

3 years ago

I’m sorry, Alex. I can always tell when it’s going to be a rough cycle if I’m super emotional before. I hope you’re feeling a little better.
Southern, I can’t imagine you’re already having symptoms but you know your body best.
I’m just hoping we can get in two more rounds of BD before Saturday. Then I can get a whole week before the TWW starts driving me crazy, lol.

3 years ago

Vintage: I don't think so. It's far too early. Still hard not to associate every twinge with pregnancy in the TWW, ya know? I go into it with all the reason and sanity and logic and even science. Then as soon as I get anything that could be a symptom it all goes out the window lol. It eventually faded so probably wasn't anything special.

3 years ago

3 dpo today, approx. Had a sudden ovary pain on my left side today. It lasted for about half an hour or so and went away in an instant when I took some Ibuprofen. It reminded me about a few years ago when I had some ovarian cysts (functional) due to my IUD. Sometimes they bursted and I had a quite sharp pain for a short moment before it went away. So I guess this pain today were somewhat ovulation related. Since 1 dpo I have been having like hot flashes when I wake up, that disappears soon thereafter. And I got some acne, which I usually only get right before af and not this early. I guess we'll see what this cycle brings, if it's something good or not.

User image

3 years ago

Off topic, but has anyone else noticed all the vvf BFPs in the photo gallery today??? It makes me feel like it’s a hopefully month!

3 years ago

Vintage: I'll have to check those out! Maybe a little Christmas magic?

3 years ago

Southern no matter how grounded person you are when it comes to tww and symptom spotting, is very hard not to give into those hopes.

Vintage go catch that egg girl! Hopefully in a couple of weeks we’ll be watching your bfp on the gallery

Pandorica I know it’s still early but we’ve heard so many weird stories in here that nothing is impossible. Hopefully those are good signs.

AFM still with the company of AF and I cannot hide it was a pretty depressing two days now. One friend announced her pregnancy and she’s showing off her belly on the social media and this combined to another failed cycle of mine, it was too much. Cried a lot and felt a useless piece of sh... Today I’m feeling much better and my hubby is so incredibly helpful and sweet. At least we may stay just the two of us but I’m so thankful I have him. He’s the best person I could have on my side. I wish we could have a little sweet human with us....

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo