Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

621 - 630 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Got my crosshairs on Ovuview and it puts me at 4dpo today, which lines up with when I felt O pains, and the last day of pure ewcm not mixed with other types, so I think it's accurate. Nothing much to report aside from feeling sleepy, and while I was freezing all day yesterday, I am much more comfortable today and actually got overheated while doing housework. (It's Winter in Australia and has been cold the last two days.) Lovely progesterone symptoms haha! These next few days are going to draaaaagggggg onnnnn.

On a spiritual note: It's a special time of year liturgically - we are praying to the Holy Ghost between Ascension Thursday and Pentecost Sunday just as the apostles did! It's a time filled with expectation and the hope of graces being rained down from Heaven. I'm very blessed during this time to be able to attend Eucharistic Adoration tomorrow morning and will carry you all with me in my heart as I pray. I will be fasting tomorrow morning as well, and will offer it for all of our intentions. May God the Holy Ghost breathe new life into our souls - and our wombs too!

3 years ago

Hberry that’s some very promising symptoms girl! I can’t wait to see your bfp!

MrsB I’m so sorry hun! It’s so hard everytime especially when our bodies decides to be late and gives us hopes. Pamper yourself and in a few days I’m sure you’ll be feeling back to the game!! Hugs

E You’re officially on the dreadful tww. Hopefully you’ll find things to keep your self busy and the time to your bfp will pass fast! I’m having everything crossed for you!

AFM I’m so Impatient and I don’t really have a clue if I ovulated or when I will and this is something very rare for me. I think Metformin messed my system lol I hope it is all for a good reason. I’m CD13 and my average day of O is 12 so at this point I’m frustrated lol I know that this might sound so insensitive to the ladies who suffering with pcos and irregular cycles but this is not my intentions at all and I’m so sorry. It’s just that I’m struggling with so many things fertility wise and for so many years now that the only thing I was proud of and in peace with was my super regular cycle and O day... now I’m so confused!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Alex- I am wanting to test now but have to wait until Friday when payday rolls around.
AFM it's cycle day 24 and 12dpo. Been drinking a lot of chocolate milk, something else I craved when I was pregnant with my daughter. Having chills again this morning. My daughter is back to laying on top of my stomach.

User image

3 years ago

Thank you ladies for all the support. There is only one person in friends/family that know we are trying and have been for a year so it is really nice talking with you ladies. People around me are getting/have gotten pregnant very quick so they can't relate nor be empathetic. A good friend of mine will sneeze and be pregnant so she tied her tubes (she only wanted 2 kids).

@E_Massey yess lol I definitely do indulge and have a drink or 2 when AF shows. I only feel down for a little bit and then, like you, pick myself back up. Hoping your tww shows promising symptoms!!

@Hberry cant wait for you to test

3 years ago

@Hberry. I agree with BCoops. Can't wait to see your tests on Friday. Praying AF stays away.

@BCoops. When my AF shows, I yoo would have a drink (beer) and then pick myself up as there's nothing I can fo but hope that next month will be it.

AFM. I got my ultrasound booked for June 22 and it seems so far away. Yesterday was just an emotional roller coaster. Did something last night that I am not proud of (will not go into detail) as it was just my reaction and by the time I noticed it happen, it was too late and I feel horrible as that is so not me. Having some minor cramping and hoping that is a good thing and that nothing bad is going on inside. Also, any secretions my body comes out, I'm always checking it with toilet paper or tissue. I'm still on the fence about getting my tubes tied or not mostly because I am always worried about the "unknown" and whether or not if I can handle 3 kids as I have a rough time now. Would I require a C-section to do that?

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly- we all do things that we aren't proud of. Everything will work itself out and be alright
MrsB- 2 more days but I have the worst urge to test now! Lol
I can now add pronounced veins on boobs to the growing list of symptoms. I also have purple "patches" (my guess is extra blood flow) on my boobs just like my last pregnancy. I also just have this feeling I am pregnant.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Thanks girl. I appreciate it. I definately think you are pregnant but kudos for staying strong and not testing early. Friday can't come quick enough for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I'm going to try to convince the husband to stop and get tests tonight but I doubt he will. I just have a horrible urge to POAS right now
CTP has AF 1 day late. My other app says AF is due Friday. Oy...

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry. I don't blame you for wanting to test early and that will put your mind at ease. Just don't get discouraged if it is a BFN, but we all know that is not the case lol. What does CTP have listed as your DPO?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly - 12dpo is what CTP has me as and AF overdue as 1 day

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo