Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

571 - 580 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Ladies. Im late for work but im crying

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- Im so sorry. It'll be alright. Hoping your day gets better.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry. I'm at work. I had to go catch the bus. I have to phone my doctor to have my meds changed and I pray the withdrawl won't be as bad. I'm on anti depressants and the one I'm on isn't safe for pregnancy.

Yes, ya'll. You read that right. Didn't sleep well last night and kept waking up. But my temp was 98.4 so it made me test. I half expected it to be a BFN and when I saw the screen; I just cried. The second line does look a lot darker in person.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Yay Dragonfly!!! Congrats!!!

User image

3 years ago

@Dragonfly yyaaaayyyyy!!!!!! So happy for you!!! Omg I probably would have called into work lol. So exciting!! Are you feeling any different today than your update from last night?

afm.. took a pregnancy test this morning and it was a bfn. AF due Friday/Saturday (period tracker app says Saturday, Ovia says Friday). Finally talked to someone at the fertility clinic and they are going to resume testing starting in June. Symptoms: same hip bone and lower back aches and I read on here in the symptoms section that backaches are more pms than pregnancy. My acne and bloat isn't bad! which is probably due to the celery juice I'm drinking lol. I figured I'd start testing since I have a box full of amazon cheapies. On the bright side, it is a holiday weekend and I can safely have a drink

3 years ago

Dragonfly oh my goodness congratulations hun!! This is so amazing on the actual first try! I’m so happy for you and your family! Such a blessing

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Dragonfly- I totally understand about the antidepressants. I used to be on them for my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies. I took myself off them completely because of what it's done to me. My dr was fine with that.

User image

3 years ago

@Alex. Yes, we BD on our anniversary on May 8 and then again on May 12 and he didn't pull out at all. On our anniversary he asked, what should I do? I said, it's up to you. He made the decision, not me.

@BCoops. Don't give up hope, it could still be early. I'm definately tired today but I don't have the hightened sence in smell like before. Minor cramps.

@Hberry. I totally hear what you mean about anti-depressants. I didn't take them with my last pregnancy.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Well the tests were finally delivered and I really have the urge to POAS now after having hot and cold flashes.. Also had the craving to cook and eat a meal my dad loved; rice and eggs. I haven't had that in well over a year.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Why don't you test in the morning. I know it can be hard not too. I had hot flashes which was really weird for me before implantation.

AFM. My anxiety is up slightly as I just can't believe this is actually happening. I worry all the time about the "what ifs" and then I can hear my hubbys voice in my head saying "sherah sherah, whatever will be will be. The future is not ours to see" and my last pregnancy and reading all the mmc and chemicals that all the other ladies were having made my anxiety go way up. So, please forgive me if I am quiet or not online checking. I just need to shut those thoughts in my head off. When should I tell my husband?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo