Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1061 - 1070 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hberry I’m sorry hun! Sending hugs your way

Agatch Having to camp in your own house and entertain the kids while a pandemic sounds so challenging! When are you planning to move? Is there a restriction on flights in the US now?
I’ll be praying that your little nugget is healthy and cozy in there and will continue to grow till you hold each other after a safe delivery

Dragonfly how are you feeling love?

AFM seems like I ovulated yesterday after all. Temps went high today and my breasts started to ache as usually on 1dpo. At this point nothing else to do. Hopefully the tww will be fast!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Here's hoping you guys caught the egg this cycle. I'm doing okay. My back isn"t too sore so I am not sure what that was all about on Friday. I will know more on Thursday. Other than that, yesterday was a down day. So praying today is a better day.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Already going to be out for this cycle. Dh and I talked about it and if I would've concieved, I would've been due on my 10 yr old boy's birthday. He would've been so angry and upset and we decided to not to do that to him so we are going to wait after this cycle to try again with conception.

User image

3 years ago

So the witch hasn't shown up yet and I just got my temp back up over my cover line. Ovulation temp 97.12 and today 97.56. Do I dare hope?

user submitted image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Sounds like a good idea as you don't want to make him upset if it doesn't happen.

@punk. Anything is possible, so hang on to hope that the witch stays away.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- he would be so angry and upset if he had to share a birthday. He already has depression and anxiety as well as Im sure like me, ptsd due to his biological father ( my exhusband) abusing him (and 8 yr old brother) and his pku too. We would rather have it be about him and him alone especially after all he has been through.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. I'm truely sorry that his father would do something like that to him and his younger brother. Something isn't right in that man's head. It makes me really sad when I read that people do that to their own flesh and blood. I can think of a few stories but I won't share.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- he was abusive to me too. My dh adopted them 2 years ago so we don't have to worry about "the jerk" anymore. As for the test, I believe it came from a bad batch and was faulty. It was a store brand that isn't even listed. I may just stick to frers.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. So glad he is out of your life and the kids. I like the FRERs. Never had a complaint from them. If I saw a shadow of a line, it was always at the tail end of a cp. So, when I got pregnant with my son, I wanted to catch it early and started testing at 8dpo and watched the lines gradually getting darker. Wishing you baby dust this cycle. I do hope that when you do get pregnant that it is a girl.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- it won't be this cycle we will try, it'll be next. So roughly in a month we will try again. I also came across an adorable name on babynames.com that I really love

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo