Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1061 - 1070 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

5dpo for me. Clear and sticky cm. Panties are soaked. Fatigue galore, tender breasts under my arms, strange metallic taste in my mouth, increased eating and nausea all as hit me today. The other day I thought I was hit by a bus I didn't feel so good.

User image

3 years ago

Hi all! 4 dpo today and all I got is lots of creamy cm, back pain and gas. Otherwise just living my life
Oh, and I REALLY want shrimp.

3 years ago

@ Hberry & @Punk. With all these strong synptoms so early after O, I really think this is it for you. Can't wait till you guys start testing. Keeping my fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thanks dragonfly. I now have the runs but this comes after my stomach went really sour after eatung dinner and being out at a baseball tournament, and running around town getting some ducolax chews for my oldest son. I'm not counting it as a symptom. But now I also feel nauseated as well.

User image

3 years ago

@dragonfly - I can only hope! It would be ironic that the month I buy loads of tests and start temping that I finally catch it, but I really try not to get my hopes too high now. I'm just trying to enjoy the journey.

3 years ago

Hberry and Punk you ladies are almost cycle twins and you both have so promising symptoms as dragonfly said! I really hope this is it!
Are you planning testing early?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Good day ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. I got the worst news this morning. As far as I know, my baby is doing well and have my nuchal scan next Thursday, which I hoped it was this week but I have to be patient as it will be here before I know it. Been feeling flutters a bit so hope that's the baby letting me know he or she is okay and getting confortable. My girlfriend who's two weeks behind me; lost the baby last night. She is in the hospital to get a D & C done as she was bleeding lots. My heart breaks for her as we would of had our babies so close together . She had way too many problems right from the start but hoped for the best. They did the ultrasound and the baby was gone.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

So sorry your friend lost her baby dragonfly.
6dpo for me. Symptoms are nausea, sharp pains in my sides and in my boobs, frequent bathroom runs, yellow/ewcm, panties are feeling wet from cm, hunger, I have major cravings for certain foods too. As for planning on testing, I probably will next week sometime. I am not sure when though.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. Thank you. Maybe test at 12dpo as that seems to be the best time frame for testing. Implantation is just days away. I'm excited for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

All my pregnancy symptoms were gone by 15dpo.

Im on CD day 8. The wait between AF and ovulation is proving annoying because there's nothing I can really do or test for another week. There's no anticipation, just waiting. AF was only 2 days rather than 4 to 6. But with the mid cycle post-IUD removal bleeding that makes sense. Fingers crossed for this cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo