Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 60 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- I remember having terrible heartburn early on before finding out I was pregnant with my youngest son. I also had mild heartburn when I was pregnant with my daughter. Hoping it's a sign. If it is- it's still pretty strong today too..

User image

3 years ago

Alex - I'm 9dpo today. Lots of heartburn, sore boobs, pulling and pinching was off and on, twinges, metallic taste. Heartburn is the worst this cycle. I had it this bad when pregnant with my youngest. Fingers crossed. Will test this weekend. AF is due in 2 days.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Well I was once again jinxed. AF showed up and 2 days early
I'm just not going to try anymore. I'm taking a break from ttc.

User image

3 years ago

Mill- I never check ovulation. Never did. Never had an issue. I was on pain killers this cycle. I got hurt at work and they put me on diezapam.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Honestly, it is more disheartening the more I try. When I wad younger- I had periods every 2 weeks and no issues concieving. I don't track. If it happens, it happens.

User image

3 years ago

Alex we also haven't tried hard enough either. That's the biggest issue especially with dh.
Second issue- make sure I don't have cysts on my ovaries from kyleena. I was told I did because of the severe pain I had from the kyleena.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Alex- it was the teacher assistant that had covid that came into contact with my daughter. The whole class is quarantined. We knew who it wad as my daughter Raine mentioned who it was. There is also a long history between me and the teacher's assistant. Raine doesn't have a fever today, but she did mention the eye bothering her and we ruled everything to allergeries. She also is getting so sick of quarantine that she's in tears now because she can't go anywhere.

User image

3 years ago

O day was yesterday (according to ctp) or today according to my app. Dh and I dtd this morning. We bded more this cycle then any other.
Last night the governor issued another mandatory shutdown for Wisconsin. We will see what happens.

User image

3 years ago

Bleh.... I think traveling for Thanksgiving has messed up my temps for a couple of days. I definitely didn't sleep well. I'm using OPKs and they seem to be darker each time I do one. I'm really hoping this will be it for us. I really want to not even continue bothering with bbt and OPKs and just wing it again because it worked with conceiving my daughter. But since it's just cycle 2 off birth control I can't predict anything so if I wanna really have a shot this month I gotta do at least one so I know how many dpo I am and when to expect af.

3 years ago

I'm 6dpo today. Haven't paid much attention to symptoms- I'm extremely busy at work with the holidays coming, I haven't had time for myself. It's terrible. I'll test next weekend.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo