Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1221 - 1230 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

So I just did a blood test today (12 dpo) and I got 56 mIU/ml, so I am definitely pregnant! I have a phone appointment with a nurse next Wednesday and from there my first in office appointment will be scheduled. Thank you all for the well wishes. My bf will tell his mom tomorrow, but I'm going to wait to tell mine because we have a blabbermouth in that household, so they will have to wait until they get the announcements in the mail.

3 years ago • Edited

Punk I’m so happy for you babe! It was about time!!! Do you have any preferences on the gender?

Dragonfly 15weeks! Oh boy time flies!! Do you have any special way to announce it?
Don’t be sad about your friend, as Nasake said she most probably need some time. I’ve never lost a baby but me as an infertile woman I find it extra hard to be next to pregnant women/friends. So I cannot even imagine how it would feel to have lost a baby recently and have to be next to someone pregnant even if they were my favorite person. Give her time I’m sure she’ll be feeling better as time passes.

Hberry fingers crossed girl!

Nasake sendall my healing vibes your way! I wish you will feeling yourself again soon! A big hug for you

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Ahhh congratulations for the recent BFP ladies to you all....
I am 8dpo today...boobs have been insanely achy since about 5dpo and still continue to feel very “there” super nipple burning going on the past couple of days, lots of creamy cm still and I’m feeling really emotional today...there’s a lot going on in our lives at the moment so it’s probably that...I can have a good cry when I’m working from home by myself ...I am going to take a test in two days (fri) as we have a family bbq on sat so would like a few drinks to drown my sorrows in what is probably just a big fat surge of progesterone
Good luck to you HBerry...what a day to get a bfp :

3 years ago • Edited

Amy- Af is due on my anniversary (tomorrow). I'm hoping she stays away! I will test this weekend
10dpo today and woke up with another sore throat. Read that it could be a possible pregnancy sign. Lost of twinges on my right side before I went to bed.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Naske. Thank you. I've had dreams of not being pregnant/losing the baby and in my dreams, I was literally heart broken like you mentioned. But dreams and reality are so completely different. My last pregnancy, I didn't ask my friend (on CTP) her thoughts after she miscarried but then shortly after had a baby boy. I hope when you see your sister, it might be hard for a little bit but you will make it through it.

@punk. Congrats again. It's so exciting. I pray you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

@Alex. I have no special plan on telling them. I really wanted to after my last ultrasound as their anniversary was the next day and when I did want to tell them, my gut was telling me it wasn't time. I hope soon though as I'm not going to get any smaller. My one friend before she had her baby, I ran into her when she was 8 months and I was pretty sad that she never told me or announced it on social media. So, I guess that is where my mentality is at in telling anyone.

@Amy. Good luck. I hope you get your BFP when you are ready to test. I had a few down days really close to my BFP, so it's hard to say if it is an extra surge or pregnancy. You will have your answer real soon.

@hberry. Hope you have a really good anniversary and that your sons appointment goes well. Good luck as well for when you test.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@alex - we really want a girl, but we will be happy either way!

3 years ago

Thank you dragonfly. We're hoping for good news and expecting changes to my son's pku diet as there usually is. (Intake (protein), formulas, calories, etc.) Will be dropping off our 3 younger kids with my mother in law while we are at the appointment.

User image

3 years ago

Thank you @Dragonfly...it’s been a long time coming so I hope so...boobs and nips still tender/sensitive...cramps/tugging on my right side yesterday evening...ever the hopeful but you just never know do you with the body and mind playing tricks....
@Punk I would really love a girl too...ahh so much...I often think about when it comes to the time of my own children having children and you get to be a part of the experience with your daughter where as not so much with your sons it seems...I definitely could not have done it without my mum there that’s for sure

3 years ago

So AF showed up today. 7 days late. My cycle is usually about 31 to 33 days but this one was 38. Cd1 again. In a way I'm relieved because I knew I wasn't pregnant so to just finally get to start again was "good". I hope everyone else is doing well!

User image

3 years ago

So during work yesterday, this student of mine which I know for 6 years came to me announcing her pregnancy... me and hubby were present and we both were so awkward. I came to the point that I cannot hide my feelings on pregnancy announcements anymore. Fortunately my student thought that I was emotional because of the pregnancy and not for personal reasons. That’s a good thing with this situation. I can always act that it is tears of joy...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo