Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1631 - 1640 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Vintage: sometimes a break is what we need. Just have sex for fun around the time you usually ovulate and hope for the best. I'm trying to not obsessively do OPKs. I wake at 630, temp and go back to sleep cause my kiddo is out of school so that means I get to stay in bed lol. I'm thinking I may not even do OPKs this month.

3 years ago

I was thinking of skipping OPKs this month too. I only have two left, so I might just do them the 13th and 14th just to be done, but I don’t think I’m buying more this month. Maybe just taking some time to feel healthy again, get on a better eating/sleeping/exercising schedule, and seeing how I feel in February. Routines have been shot this month, and I haven’t been taking the best care of myself.

3 years ago

Wishing you all a safe and happy Merry Christmas. Baby dust and sticky vibes for everyone gearing up to ovulate and/or already in your two week wait and waiting to test.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone! Here in Sweden we celebrated yesterday on the 24th. As for me, I'm now cd 4 and have started taking my new supplement containing a lot of vitamins and minerals, including selenium. Fingers crossed it will give my thyroid a little helping hand in getting rid of the current inflammation..

User image

3 years ago

Merry Christmas ladies! Here’s to next years Xmas celebration with one more family member

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has had a good holiday!

3 years ago

Hi everyone, honestly I’m going nuts. Please give some input/advice.
I’m 10dpo and took a frer test this morning. To me it looks like the faintest line. What do you guys think? Is it too faint for a positive at 10dpo?

user submitted image

3 years ago

Heybabay it’s something that keep catching my eye! 10dpo it’s not too early but it’s not gonna show really strong! Hopefully you’ll get darker lines in the next few days! Keep testing!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

I hope everyone had a good holiday! I’ve been out since Christmas Day :( and I’ve decided that I’m not going to take a break for another two months. I don’t want a November or December baby, so we’ll keep trying until February. And if it’s still not happening, then we’ll take a little (and I’m sure much needed) break.
Heybabay, I definitely see a line there! I can’t tell if it’s pink, but I think it looks too strong to be an evap. Good luck!

3 years ago

Heybabay: I definitely see a little something there. It feels like the quality was lost when uploaded. I hope in a day or two it'll get darker! Fingers crossed!

Vintage: I understand not wanting a due date in a specific month. I don't want to be due in December again. My daughter's birthday is December 15 so one December baby is enough.

I'm cd13 today and got my peak opk! Got plenty of ewcm, more than last month, and my cervix is most definitely open! I'm super excited. I used a digital opk this time and it's so much easier but ugh they are expensive!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo