Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1581 - 1590 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

3 dpo today, approx. Had a sudden ovary pain on my left side today. It lasted for about half an hour or so and went away in an instant when I took some Ibuprofen. It reminded me about a few years ago when I had some ovarian cysts (functional) due to my IUD. Sometimes they bursted and I had a quite sharp pain for a short moment before it went away. So I guess this pain today were somewhat ovulation related. Since 1 dpo I have been having like hot flashes when I wake up, that disappears soon thereafter. And I got some acne, which I usually only get right before af and not this early. I guess we'll see what this cycle brings, if it's something good or not.

User image

3 years ago

Off topic, but has anyone else noticed all the vvf BFPs in the photo gallery today??? It makes me feel like it’s a hopefully month!

3 years ago

Vintage: I'll have to check those out! Maybe a little Christmas magic?

3 years ago

Southern no matter how grounded person you are when it comes to tww and symptom spotting, is very hard not to give into those hopes.

Vintage go catch that egg girl! Hopefully in a couple of weeks we’ll be watching your bfp on the gallery

Pandorica I know it’s still early but we’ve heard so many weird stories in here that nothing is impossible. Hopefully those are good signs.

AFM still with the company of AF and I cannot hide it was a pretty depressing two days now. One friend announced her pregnancy and she’s showing off her belly on the social media and this combined to another failed cycle of mine, it was too much. Cried a lot and felt a useless piece of sh... Today I’m feeling much better and my hubby is so incredibly helpful and sweet. At least we may stay just the two of us but I’m so thankful I have him. He’s the best person I could have on my side. I wish we could have a little sweet human with us....

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies....haven’t posted in a while....still on the ttc journey ...I really did not think it would take this king for number 2...currently on month 26 of trying
1dpo today...we’ve bed every day for the past week...would love to find out just before Xmas to surprise family but we will see...my sister has just found out she is expecting her second after trying a while too so it would be lovely to be pregnant together ...all the best to you ladies xx

3 years ago

Alex, I’m so sorry this has been such a difficult time. I’m also glad to hear you’ve got such a supportive partner during it all. This has been a super emotional month for a lot of people. There’s just too much going on to handle that and our personal journeys at the same time. I so hope you eventually do get your sweet little person.
I got my positive OPK today! We have only managed to BD once this week, so I’m bummed and hoping we get time over the next two days. Late august/early September would be a great month! CTP puts my estimated due date on my baby brothers birthday, which I would love because he’s an awesome person.
I’m going to attach a photo of my OPK progression this week. Is it normal to see such a drastic swing? Or is it because I’m using digital?
Hoping we all get some Christmas magic!

user submitted image

3 years ago

Alex: you're definitely right. It's hard to not wonder. My boobs have gotten significantly larger. And my nipples seem to CONSTANTLY be hard and if I didn't have a bra on EVERYONE would see. And my boobs are a tiny bit tender. It hurts to cross my arms under them and if my hubby is messing around with them sometimes it makes me wince a bit. It's hard to not get hopes up. I'm trying to hold out for at least Saturday.

3 years ago

Hi everyone, anyone tested I'm dpo8 or 9 haven't tested yet but so tempted.

3 years ago

Deebus: I'm 9 dpo today and I'm so tempted. I took my bbt about 20 minutes ago and it's back up from a dip yesterday. I am gonna try to wait a couple days more in case that dip is cause implantation. Some say implantation dips aren't really caused by that and some say they are. *shrug* I don't know. Here's hoping it's our cycle.

3 years ago

Deebus and Southern, stay strong (and post pics if you take one, lol)! I’m just about to go into the TWW, so I’m sure I’ll be exactly where you are soon. I intend to wait until I’m 10dpo even though I know that’s early, but it’ll be my birthday so I’ll take one for luck.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo