Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

61 - 70 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Cd5 for me. I picked up some prenatal vitamins and have been taking them. We will see what happens this cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Don’t know why the picture didn’t post.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Lean- I have had 2 yeast infections when I was pregnant with my 9 yr old and 3 yr old very early in the pregnancies. I did have pain with those. Should go get that checked out.
AFM - yesterday I was diagnosed with scoliosis. Not sure if this will knock me out of ttc.. Today is O day and the only time dh and I got any bding in.

User image

3 years ago

1dpo today. Dh and I bded 3 times during fertile window. Last night was the third and on O day. Today I noticed my undies are super wet with lots of ewcm and an increased amount.

User image

3 years ago

Southern - I'm also 4dpo today. I'm trying to hold out on testing and wait until I'm late. But my luck... That won't happen
On the weight loss journey- I lost 45 pounds just drinking berry detox tea.

User image

3 years ago

Southern- going back and looking at when I was pregnant with my youngest I didn't get a positive until I was a week late.
Last night I was sick to my stomach and had a horrid migraine. Today not much to report so far.

User image

3 years ago

Southern - symptoms for me could be either or..
I've already started puking.. Ugh hopefully this is the end..

User image

3 years ago

Southern - puking could also be baby.. When I pregnant with my 9 yr old I was sick for 4 months straight right off the bat. I'm wondering if the poor air quality is the reason why I got sick.

User image

3 years ago

Southern - what a nice card. Im not sick like yesterday - my guess is that it was the poor air quality we had over the weekend that got to me.
Ttc wise - Im 5dpo. Im keeping my fingers crossed that I get a bfp

User image

3 years ago

Miam- all is well and I'm not feeling like I did Saturday. Told dh I'm glad I didnt see our oldest sons basketball tourney because of me puking.
Afm I'm 6dpo - sore tender boobs, especially the under arms, and this morning feeling lots of pulling and pinching on my left side.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo