Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

741 - 750 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23 it was due Saturday. Sunday at the later end of my cycles. We said we would wait until Wednesday before taking another test

3 years ago

Well, I'm on CD3.
***TW*** Saturday morning I started bleeding heavy and hard. These have been the second most painful cramps I have experienced in recent memory. This really hit hard, I thought maybe I could beat my own odds and carry on through. Not this time.
Back to square one.

3 years ago

@Klyla. Awesome. Are you experiencing any unusual symptoms besides the crazy dreams.

@Serensipity. I'm so truely sorry. I keep hearing that the chances of conceiving are higher after a miscarriage. That is my worst fear of having happen to me; which is why my anxiety is up every pregnancy. So, I'm still on the fence of getting my tubes tied when the baby is born or babies as my daughter keeps saying. If it turns out to be twins, I will jump off the fence real fast lol. Good luck this cycle and again so truely sorry for your loss. Might have to remove your ticker.

AFM. At work today and I almost gave myself away. I mistakenly opened my mouth and said that I am here temporarily here. Then my one coworker saw me rest my hands on my bloated stomach and asked me if I was having another baby. I didn't say yes but asked her more questions. Then she brought up temporarily. So, I just said looking for a new job (which I'm not).so, now she will be keeping an eye on me looking for more clues. On top of that, I think my one coworker overheard me and now I think (not confirmed) she is mad at me as she thinks I'm looking for another job and she will be stuck doing my job that she knows nothing about. Sigh. We aren't announcing till we get past the first trimester (August; give or take). Sigh. So hard not to say anything.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly23 I’m usually pretty moody before my period and I feel like I’m just constantly in a good mood! The only other thing is I was constipated from 8dpo until 12dpo (guessing at dpo here as when I had lots of EWCM and the worst day of ovulation pain) if I’m not pregnant this month I’m going to buy some ovulation tests too. We tried for 12 months to get pregnant with our son, around 10 months in we discovered my boyfriend had urethral strictures and that can cause temporary infertility as well as lots of other issues. 6 weeks after his surgery I was pregnant. We are going to start preventing pregnancy again in August if we haven’t conceived. We get married next June (which was supposed to be this July - thanks covid!) So don’t want it to be too close to the wedding. I still want to look good in my dress!

3 years ago

@DarkSerendipity, I'm so so sorry for your loss! I hope the hcg doesn't throw your cycle off too badly so you can try again ASAP. I'm on cd3 as well - here's hoping a month from now we'll both be carrying very sticky rainbows!

3 years ago

E I usually have higher temps throughout the LP and they drop after AF. I’m counting my self out though since the cramping is continuing and my temps dropped again today.

Dragonfly you couldn’t been a bad person babe. You were here trying for this baby and praying. Whoever thinks you’re a bad person because of that, doesn’t have a functioning brain. Stop being so harsh on yourself.
Hopefully the constipation will stay away!

Kyla hi! First of all let me say that I recently found out that there is indeed a situation like yours and I find it so interesting! There was another girl in here few months ago I believe but I’m not sure what happened since I only saw one post of her. Of course finding it interesting could be very ignorant of me since I don’t know what difficulties this situation might have and I’m sorry if I sound stupid.
Congratulations on your 13moth old and hopefully a little bean is already growing inside of you!!

Dark oh girl... I’m so very sorry! Please take care of yourself, take your time and if you need somewhere to rant or just talk we’re here!

AFM is one of those super annoying cycles where period cramping starts two days before AF and you already know it will end with lots of pain and tears... I feel super uncomfortable and AFM is not even here yet.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@alexplpl hey!
I had 3 major bleeds due to this in my first trimester with my son. He was growing happily in one side and my body on the other side was functioning as if I wasn’t pregnant. Having periods but 10x worse. Luckily he’s super healthy and amazing.

AF showed her ugly face today so we’re on to next month! X

3 years ago

@Klyla. Sorry AF showed her ugly face face. Praying next month is your month.

@Alex. I was thinking more of the ladies on here who probably would of thought: this girl has two kids already, you'd think she'd know by now. But that is just my brain going 100 miles per hour. I picked up some stool softeners to help, not knowing I had a bottle at home; oops lol. I had wicked AF type cramps before I tested ppsitive with my first. When is AF due?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Kyla so if let’s say AF arrives for you, you could still be pregnant on your other side?

Dragonfly Don’t overthink girl. If anyone wants to judge, they could do it even over the most “correct” things. Don’t bother on haters.
Af is due tomorrow but it feels like she’ll be here any minute. I also think I have some yellowish cm witch usually appears hours before AF. So yea.. I’m not pregnant!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Thank you. Sadly, I'm one of those "people pleasers" and hard to break the habit. That's weird, as I got yellow cm before my BFP with my last pregnancy. Please don't count yourself out until she shows her ugly face.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo