Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

741 - 750 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I feel like I really see it with this FRER...but I could just be going crazy. ???? Does anyone else?

user submitted image

3 years ago

@hberry you symptoms are so promising! I'm on pins and needles waiting for your test results! Ctp's prediction algorithm in the chart is garbage tbh. They always estimate my luteal phase as 12 days when it's usually 14, sometimes 13, and they do not recognize an obvious mucus peak and temp shift either, and always seem to make their predictions by the calendar method which is famously inaccurate - I have had to manually override ovulation every single cycle.

@K&N I SEE IT. Stick baby stick!

@Punk we are cycle twins! Same dpo! Beat of luck to us both staying sane

@serendipity welcome! Best of luck to you, and I hope you don't have line eye and you get your real bfp in the next few days!

AFM, 5 dpo and nothing much to report, aside from the beginnings of normal pms and, ahem, a LOT of gas. I think my son and I must've eaten something bad last weekend because our tummies have been a mess all this week. Taking probiotics and saccharomyces boulardii to try to sort it out. Temp rising steadily as per normal. I am always very impatient for it to reach it's peak level at around 7-8 dpo. More so this cycle after my bbt was a dead giveaway to my pregnancy last month!

3 years ago

E- I over rode this month's ovulation because I actually felt it. My app says AF is due tomorrow. No signs of AF showing either.
Husband and the family all went so the tests will wait until tomorrow. The anticipation is killing me haha

User image

3 years ago

I think I'm out I'm on cd 26 and 13dpo. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped 3 times, there was blood. First it was light pink then it went really dark. I'm in tears

User image

3 years ago

@Massey. That is awesome news. We also live in a 2 bedroom house and right now there is 4 of us. We hope to move to a bigger house a few months after the baby is born. I just wish it was before the baby is born but will see what God has in store for us.

@Naske. Let's hope the hematom does not take the baby with it as that would be devastating. Praying it just gets smaller and smaller.

@Hberry. How are you feeling today. Anxiously waiting to see that BFP. Inform us soon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly - Im out. I went to the bathroom and wiped again there was blood but a period blood. Otherwise, heightened smell, crampy, nauseated if I don't eat ( normal), more sad then normal. Not really feeling that I am pregnant.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@e_massey hey cycle twin!!! Let's get this!

@alex fingers crossed for you!!

Today is 7dpo and I had some acid reflux after having macaroni salad and pita bread for breakfast. Been gassy a day or two now and I'm trying not to symptom spot. Also have a combo of creamy/stretchy cm. My appetite isn't as strong as it normally is at this point in the 2ww. I'm just calm and ok.

3 years ago

Dragonfly- it was dark like dried blood from last cycle. Also coming out in clots when I now pee and its bright red. Im so crushed

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. I'm so truely sorry hun. Everyone was rooting for you. Praying that next cycle is your month.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

dragonfly - thanks. I told my husband and he knew how badly I wanted this. My daughter is even crushed which makes me hurt worse

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo