Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1991 - 2000 of 2000 Replies

Cd1. I knew AF was going to come because dh didn't wanna do much bding and he again was flip flopping his stance which now has angered me. It's whatever now. If it happens it happens. Im done just even trying to keep dh on board with this.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry I am so sorry. Guys can be jerks I don't think they know how hard this all is on us emotionally and physically already. Good luck to you

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

@hberry: sorry girl! I wish I could say more than that. Here's hoping it'll happen "by accident" so to speak!

Afm, 10 dpo today with af supposed to be due Monday. I'm holding pretty strong on not testing til Monday. I'm also not checking cm for typical changes that usually indicate af on the way. I'm actually a little nervous and scared to test. I can't decide if I should go get first response tests so there's no question since they're the most sensitive or stick to my cheap ones. With my daughter I had the Wondfo cheapies but those were more sensitive than the easy@home tests so I dunno.

3 years ago

@southernmama I get the nervous part and trying no to symptom spot. I went with easy@home this time around. I got a bfp the last time a had them with my son.

AFM- 9 dpo every time I say I won't test or symptom spot I cave. So I am just going to embrace it. I have a temp dip this morning hoping its good and not AF. I have been test the last few days. Lol I'm a just messing with my head now. I could swear a see the start of something but then again I always do. Wishful thinking

3 years ago

Miam: I'm saying I'm sticking to my guns for good luck. A lot of this cycle resembled when I conceived my daughter so I'm trying to do stuff the way I did then. And that means no testing til the day af is due. The hard part will be not shrieking in excitement if it is + because my husband will still be home and I wanna surprise him big time. But dang if I ain't afraid it's gonna be negative/I'll not even have to test.

3 years ago

@southernmama- I hope you you get your BFP.

3 years ago

Miam: you're just a day behind me! Hope you get yours too!

3 years ago

I am currently 10dpo. I have taken 2 tests one at 9dpo and one today. Both bfn. We have a 3 year old. Please send baby dust!!

3 years ago

@kramminger to you

3 years ago

CD 12 and are waiting to ovulate. Are starting to get my telltale signs I'll ovulate in like 2 days or so. OPKs getting darker but no way near positive yet.

My fibro pains are a little bit better, but not much. My dr still wants to put me on cortisone, I guess he doesn't fully understand the cause of fibromyalgia and thinks he can treat it periodically like you can do with Polymyalgia rheumatica and similar illnesses. I know cortisone does absolutely nothing for my pain and I have been wanting to try other medications first. But I'm starting to think that cortisone may not be such a bad idea. Not that it will help my pain, but I want to see if it can help us get pregnant. My thyroid antibody levels are like a rollercoaster and seems to be on the rise right now. So I'm thinking cortisone might help with getting those levels go down to normal and if I'm lucky, might help with getting pregnant.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo