Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

521 - 530 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@nasake CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so thrilled for you!!

@Alex I'm not sure how I'll tell my husband if/when we conceive #2. I haven't thought about that! I'd love to secretly film his reaction, that's a great idea.

AFM, 7dpo. Tender breasts, super tired, moody (I've had a rough week with little/no time for myself to recharge properly so I'm pretty on edge) but not much else. I feel hopeful this cycle because my husband has started praying more, and as soon as he did several prayers were answered (we're getting a car for one!) So hopefully his prayers for another child will be heard too! Chiro adjusted my sacrum again and released my hip flexors which were twisting my hips really badly and contributing to (TMI) my trapped gas around ovulation, and I'm feeling much more comfortable in general now. Home improvements coming along slowly but surely... Keeping me focused!

4 years ago

Hi Ladies,
This page had helped me so much in the last couple of months that I've been trying to conceive. I just want to introduce myself. I'm 32, no kids and last year I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and I had to remove my left ovary and Fallopian tube. Ever since then, I've been on this TTC journey. This is my 7 cycle. My fertility doctor put me on cabergoline due high prolactin levels. I've been taking it for over a month now. My hubby had low sperm count, but after taking some vitamins, his results is showing some improvements. I hope this is the cycle! I'm on 6 dpo. Good luck to you all!

4 years ago

@Alex. I read that too. See what happens in a few days. I too noticed how quiet it was in here.

AFM. I had a horrible sleep. Woke up lots of times and then woke up at 5:15am. I normally temp at 6am. So, silly me, I tempt at around 5:30 and it was 97.1 I think. Went back to sleep for a couple hours and I tempt again, this time it read 98.6. I have no idea what to think and what temp to keep. I checked my cervix and it felt high and maybe open. I don't check all the time. But what temp do I go with? I hope AF stays away.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Hey guys! So not sure if any of you remember me. I was active here back in later 2018. We got pregnant with my son and he was born August 2019. I’m here to start tracking again as we may start trying for number 2! Just ordered some ovulation test strips and it’s bringing back so many memories!!

4 years ago

E I’m so glad that your and your hubby’s prayers are coming along! Keeping my fingers crossed that a baby is on the way too!

Luana Hi and welcome! I’m so sorry you had to go through all this and I’m very happy you are now healthy. Wishing that you’ll never have to deal with anything like it again! You’re so strong for sharing your story and you give me so much strength with it! Thank you!
If you don’t mind to tell me, do you remember which medications your husband was taking? Seems like we have Kinda same obstacles. I have one blocked Fallopian tube so I’m counting only on one side and my hubby’ also has low sperm motility.. He took a supplement called profertil but didn’t seem to work. I would love to see if there is anything that can help.

Dragonfly I would count the temp taken at your usual time. For me every time I take my temp earlier than usual is always lower. Try not to obsess to much with it though since temps can alter for several reasons and it doesn’t always have to tell something..

Brenneec Hello and welcome back! Hopefully you won’t have to stay too long here and you soon gonna have your bfp. How long have you tried last time?

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Thanks girl. I didn't even get out of bed or drank anything. Been having really weird dreams but that is normal. I have to keep telling myself that we only BD the one time and anything is possible. I won't burn another FRER until my period is late. Period due Tuesday but she always seems to show up two days early.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

@alexplpl thank you! TTC process takes a lot from us, right?! I’m so glad to find this community. I’ve been learning a lot in the last couple of months.
So my husband got tested for the first time back in January, his results came back with low count and low motility. The doctor advised him to start taking multivitamins. He bought the one called “Formula Forte Men” by Kirkland - (Costco) and also He stopped taking hot showers, every other day he is also applying ice packs there too (sorry tmi). He took a second test in the beginning of April, and the doctor said that the results were better, still not ideal for his age/profile( he’s 28) but it’s getting better. We were supposed to try IUI but all the fertility treatments has been put on hold due Covid-19. As for now, we are trying naturally with preseed .
All the best wishes to you @alexplpl

4 years ago • Edited

Good evening ladies. Its shortly after 10pm and I am looking over the last tww in my head and wondering the outcome in the next 1-3 days will be like as I'm laying in bed and I am having AF type cramps that my previous cycles, I didn't feel like. So, I am hoping that I wake up in the morning and not have AF showing her ugly face.

User image[/url]

4 years ago • Edited

@Alex. Still had a crappy sleep as I think my 4yo is getting some teeth, and my 18m kept waking up too. Woke up after 6am and my temp plummeted to 97.5 and cervix is still high, slowly getting hard and a bit open. Pretty sure she will show her ugly face either today or tomorrow.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

@ Nasake. What do you mean by the cervix feeling weird? I'm curious to know as I didn't check mine with both pregnancies. TMI, is no concern for me lol.

Well ladies, I went to the washroom and when I wiped, I saw a ting of pink. As odd as this sounds I inserted a tiny bit of toilet paper after I rolled it and when I took it out a second later there was some slight pink/red. I'm praying that it goes away. If not, AF will be full blown either by bed time or morning. I stopped having beer for a few days so for a stress reliever I am going to have one. Symptoms have gone way down. I'm actually not sad as I don't know the percentage of women getting pregnant 5-6 days before ovulation. If this is AF, do I count today or when its full blown? Thank you for everyone who was rooting for me.

User image[/url]

4 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo