Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

221 - 230 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Punk, that's a surefire !

3 years ago

So I told the bf tonight. I was adamant about watching the Greatest Showman and he asked if it was ok to sing along. I told him yes and when it came to A Million Dreams, I actually same my part and at the end, handed him the test and he started crying! Best moment ever!

3 years ago

@Dragonfly don't take it personally and give her all the time she needs, she is having really hard time herself. My sister is pregnant, 1 week behind what I should be, and if she wasn't my sister I couldn't interact with her. It's been 2 months since losing my little one, but losing a baby is really really hard, and then seeing or chatting with someone who is pregnant and only few weeks different, well it's literally torture to yourself and sometimes feels like real hell. We will see first time this weekend since becoming pregnant, being pregnant together for almost three months and then me losing my baby. But because next weekend is her wedding, we need to meet before or I'll probably burst in tears on her wedding because I'll see her belly for first time, so instead we are meeting now and idk how I will live thru it all...

@Alex I'm crossing my fingers extra hard for you, can't wait to that day when you announce your BFP, hopefully it will be sooon.

@Punk Congratzz!!!

I had my first period since MMC and it's CD15 and I'm still spotting every day. I've been reading pretty much every day how y'all are doing, but I don't wanna join with chatting much, because I don't want to start constantly thinking about getting pregnant. I'm still having really hard time mentally some days, and sometimes I feel like I'm literally in hell, so getting my peace of mind back is my nr1 priority atm. Anyway, this group of women are in my positive thoughts and I'm sending you goood vibes during my meditations, hope they reach you :)

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Punk I’m so happy for you babe! It was about time!!! Do you have any preferences on the gender?

Dragonfly 15weeks! Oh boy time flies!! Do you have any special way to announce it?
Don’t be sad about your friend, as Nasake said she most probably need some time. I’ve never lost a baby but me as an infertile woman I find it extra hard to be next to pregnant women/friends. So I cannot even imagine how it would feel to have lost a baby recently and have to be next to someone pregnant even if they were my favorite person. Give her time I’m sure she’ll be feeling better as time passes.

Hberry fingers crossed girl!

Nasake sendall my healing vibes your way! I wish you will feeling yourself again soon! A big hug for you

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

So AF showed up today. 7 days late. My cycle is usually about 31 to 33 days but this one was 38. Cd1 again. In a way I'm relieved because I knew I wasn't pregnant so to just finally get to start again was "good". I hope everyone else is doing well!

User image

3 years ago

So during work yesterday, this student of mine which I know for 6 years came to me announcing her pregnancy... me and hubby were present and we both were so awkward. I came to the point that I cannot hide my feelings on pregnancy announcements anymore. Fortunately my student thought that I was emotional because of the pregnancy and not for personal reasons. That’s a good thing with this situation. I can always act that it is tears of joy...

User image

@Punk I am sorry about the loss of your precious baby. My heart aches with yours If you need to talk to anyone who can understand any of your emotions, feel free to message me any time.

User image

3 years ago

Punk... I have no words babe.. I’m so deeply sorry you are going through this. I wish there was something we can do to make you feel better. This is so unfair. Please feel free to express you feelings either on this board or with a private message to anyone you feel they can understand you. Sometimes writing down our pain, takes some pressure off of our head. I know that now you just need time. Please take care of your self and hopefully you have people around you who are also taking care of you! Sending healing prayers your way.

User image

@Punk I'm so so sorry for your loss! Be gentle with yourself, and grieve all you need. Prayers for you sweet Momma!

@steph Welcome! I have suffered from several early miscarriages. In my case it was likely caused by my MTHFR gene defect (which is so common that it's criminal that they don't routinely test for it when it can cause miscarriage and severe birth defects!) My son was born before I knew about the gene defect and had severe tongue tie and a crooked gluteal cleft - both midline defects caused by the gene impairing my ability to use folate! I'm on vitamins with methylated folate now, and this pregnancy has been so much easier than his so far! 10&5 today. I'm so sorry for your losses, but happy to hear that you've had rainbows too!

3 years ago

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well. I've been off line from this site as the tracking was just getting a little too much for me. Then we moved and everything was stressful enough. Anyway those that remember me, this time last year I had a loss and we've been trying ever since for no. 2 with no joy. Well we moved house 30th of July. My mother stayed for 3 weeks so we literally did it once in the middle of the month cd14.

I'm due today - Saturday and felt like testing just in case as my boobs have been pretty painful but I had a liner on as felt AF was going to start any moment. I got a super faint line on a cheapie!!! It was pink and showed up straight away.

I spent the next hour rummaging for another test and could only find a Clear Blue digital so thought what the heck! 1 hour hold, 4th pee of the morning..... and Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!

I'm a bit gobsmacked to be honest, and I've been here before and lost it so cautiously excited until I get doubling betas xxx

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo