Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

211 - 220 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hberry and Punk you ladies are almost cycle twins and you both have so promising symptoms as dragonfly said! I really hope this is it!
Are you planning testing early?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@punk. Awe. You aren't out until AF shows. Hang in there girl, you got this.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hi Everyone!
Been reading through some of the comments and hoping to see some BFPs coming up!

@hberry I’m currently 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and I’ve had an upset stomach every day since about 13dpo

@alexplpl how are you doing?

AFM like I said 5 weeks 3 says. Nausea is intense but only every other day which is strange but better than every day I guess!

3 years ago

Hberry I hope this cycle will be the one for you!

Mill don’t lose hope hun! You really can never know what’s around the corner for you! Sometimes I wish we could know but it doesn’t work this way!
I feel exactly the same but without ever having a baby... I cannot stop hopping though cuz I truly could get pregnant at any time. I saw some crazy stories around me lately and gave me so much hope!
Hang in there you got this! Fingers crossed for this cycle

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Best of luck MJ!

Hberry, babies rarely come on their due date, so even if you conceive this cycle I doubt it'll be an issue with your son. Fingers crossed for you!

Alex, I have such positive feelings for you. Your doctor sounds very confident, and I'm sure your waiting will pay off within the next 3 - 6 months! What does your doc think of your shorter luteal phase? Even with my normal LP my progesterone is still a little low, so my doctor is keeping me on progesterone pessaries for my whole first trimester I think! Has your progesterone ever been tested?

AFM, I'm trying to find ways around the morning sickness. My diet has been turned on it's head - suddenly, the whole grain options I used to love are super hard for me to digest and make my nausea worse, and I'm feeling best when eating white pasta and other simple foods. Veggies? Who are they? Lol! Aversions galore. I was gagging at the smell of banana this morning. BANANA. ???? Lord help me! My doctor is recommending I try taking 100 mg/day of b6 to see if that helps. DH is picking it up for me tonight, so we'll see how we go over the next few days! I need to get a handle on the nausea because we are trying to put our house on the market, but we have to declutter to get it ready for the photography, but it all keeps getting pushed back because I'm just not feeling up to it. Grr.

I'm other news, I got to see my little bean's heartbeat last Saturday at 7&1 (I forget whether I updated here after that so forgive me if this is a duplicate!) Pic attached

user submitted image

3 years ago

E- my last 2 kids were actually born on their due dates. My oldest 2 were close to their due dates.
1dpo for me. So the dreaded tww begins. Nothing to report now.

User image

3 years ago

@punk. I had a sizeable dip at 6dpo and shot up the next day. Hoping this is a good sign for you and you get your BFP this cycle. Sending sticky vibes your way.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hey! I've never joined in on these boards before. DH and I have been TTC for a couple years. We had a loss last December and no luck since then. I just started temping last month and I'm horrible at it. I'm hoping it helps, though! I just need somewhere to vent and read that I'm not alone in my feelings.

Nice to meet everyone!

3 years ago

@alex & dragonfly I can't believe it! I'm planning a fun way to tell the bf. We both love to sing and he loves The Greatest Showman so I want to do something like sing A Million Dreams together and then hand him a positive test....

3 years ago

Congrats Punk!

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo