Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

131 - 140 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to the newcomers, and beat of luck for successful cycles!

@dragonfly sorry that AF got ya - praying for you and especially for your DH's openness to another baby. Also if was your DH that had blood clots right? How is he recovering? My MIL has the clotting gene and bad veins in her leg so I know a bit about it and how awful it can be!

@lalouette Sorry tk hear that the cravinfs/aversions are tough! With my son I could NOT eat chicken. I couldn't even cook it because I was gagging at the smell! I craved cold oranges.

AFM - 9dpo today, high temps, breast tenderness galore (normal pms) and having lots of weird dreams. I even dreamt about having a baby girl a few days ago! I have been feeling so HOT. He average of my bbt has gone up by .1 degree Celsius this cycle compared to previous cycles. I started a new adrenal support supplement around the time I started my period and I think it must be boosting my hormone health, hence the warmer bbt. Anyway, I was SO warm last night that DH joked that it felt like my tummy had a fever! (he was freezing cold so I snuggled up to him to be a human hot water bottle, lol!) Not much else to report! BFN on a cheapie last night at 8dpo, what was I thinking testing that early. I can't help myself LOL. I'll try again at 10dpo, and then wait until 14dpo.... Or 12 dpo if I really can't help myself.......

4 years ago

Eek! My temp jumped up today! I'm 11dpo, and my temp always starts to trend down by 10dpo, and it did start to dip yesterday.... But today it's higher than all the others! Praying, hoping that this is it! I have ONE test left, a CB digi. Waiting until AF is due (Saturday) unless I am able to buy more tests.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Cd 9 and not in a good place this cycle. I feel depressed. I don't think I can handle another Facebook pregnancy announcement. I should really get of social media right now, but sometimes there is nothing else to do. 2 freaking years, and not one positive.

Mill

4 years ago

Lalou I’m not sure that he doesn’t want us to have a baby and that’s why it’s so confusing to me. My hubbys parents are always so helpful and supportive on everything and they always been so sweet to me even though we cannot communicate through language. Ok his father is always a bit more strict than his mother but this is just who he is. I cannot understand why he wouldn’t help..l and it’s not that I’m 20 years old so he maybe holding back just to be sure you know? My family is very supportive but there’s nothing really they can do to help like hubbys father who’s indeed a doctor and more importantly a gynecologist.. I really don’t know..
You can complain about your uncomfortable days whenever you want mama! You’re a part of our TTC family too and we’re all here to support you even during pregnancy.

Dragonfly I hope you both will have an amazing anniversary and hubby is gonna be feeling better! Go catch that egg!

E I’m here having everything crossed for you that this last digi is gonna clearly saying PREGNANT!!!

Luana Hopefully your cramps are pregnancy related and Af will stay away! Remember you’re not out until af arrives!

Mill I know girl, I know!! It is so freakin frustrating and it’s not really their fault. I can feel your pain and I don’t have much to say than don’t lose hope! Remember.. You got pregnant on your own when you were least expecting it! You never know when your new little one is gonna get cozy in there! I’m so very sure that your body is more than capable to get pregnant again and I’m 100% positive that your turn is coming soon! Take a break from social media and try to avoid watching posts or stories from people with families! Take care of yourself and don’t let this bring you down. This is your story and future you will want to remember those days as something so precious and not as something which will bring you sadness! I’m rooting for you girl! You got this!!

AFM I’m on fertile days and probably will ovulate either today or tomorrow. I’m not using opks anymore so I’m calculating it only by CM, O pains and temps..
Yesterday I saw a favorite YouTuber who is also struggling with fertility for the past 7 or so years. She made her first video about her journey and there are more episodes to come. Even though it is so very sad to see that there are women who are going through this, it feels like you’re not alone.. her video made me feel normal and not a freak that I cannot have kids by my own as it is something so natural! Her name is Desi Perkins for anyone who’s interested to watch and she has two channels on YouTube. One is make up related and the other one is hers and her hubby’s channel called “the Perkins”. This is where the video is if you wanna watch.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! I haven't been on here much since my Dec. 2018 baby was due... @Dragonfly I remember you from that board!! Hi!! I've read up on the last 2 weeks of posts here. Nice to meet everyone!

AFM, hubby is 34, I'm 32. We have 2 kids. My youngest is 17 months. Since last October, we haven't been trying necessarily but haven't been preventing either. Then in January, we had an early loss and I realized I really do want to work on another baby. My cycle following the Mc in Jan resulted in nothing. Feb - nothing. March we took off bc of all this craziness. But this month we did awesome with our timing. I'm hopeful this did it! My 17m old is also a rainbow and was conceived the 4th cycle after our loss and that's where we are now. I'm CD16 and should ovulate today, hopefully. Big temp drop this morning so I know it hasn't happened just yet. Both of my losses occurred when I didn't take my progesterone cream so I'm really going to be on top of it this time!

Good luck to everyone having to start over again and everyone nearing O or testing!! We're all in this together!

4 years ago

Russian so happy that your pregnancy is running smoothly! You’re almost there
Thank you for being so supportive and hopefully I will get my baby one way or another.
I don’t really like to compare my infertility with such an ugly thing like cancer. I lost my dad 3 years ago from it and I’m very sensitive in this subject. It changed everything for me and I cannot even watch movies that pretend to have it. Cancer can definitely actually kill you.. take your life..infertility won’t. It might be draining inside and depressing but it won’t take anyone’s life. But I get what you mean. Science is here to make our life’s easier and keep us from heartaches sometimes. I just cannot find my self to agree doing IVF for many many reasons other that I believe some things are meant to happen naturally. I though about trying IUI but hubby really doesn’t want to and now that I reconsider, I don’t really want to either. I guess we’ll have to keep trying every other option.
I will talk again with my doctor about the laparoscopic procedure to unblock my tubes but everyone I talked to, said it’s not really necessary. I also have in plan to try serrapeptase. It has so many good reviews for unblocking the tubes. I have nothing to lose anyways!
I wish you a safe and smooth delivery and I will be very glad to see you around soon!! Thank you for not forgetting us!!

Riskers Hi and welcome back! I’m so sorry for your loss and I really hope from the bottom of my heart that you will get your rainbow baby this cycle! Good luck hun

Dragonfly Here in Greece things with Covid-19 are so good. We’ve been in a lockdown for two months and the cases are thankfully so minimum. They’re slowly open things from Monday but unfortunately my dance studio is not allowed to open till middle June. I’m not really sure I will be able to afford all the expenses that are running till then since the government aren’t really helping with it.. It is a very difficult time for us and like my infertility journey now this is something I have no control of and it’s so hard. I’m hoping for a miracle in both cases!

User image

@E. Try not to stress out hun. Sometimes the HCG is different at different times. I always thought when the day you implant; to check the time and go from there. So if you implanted late at night or in the morning. Try testing then. Maybe it's a myth; I am not sure. Relax. Also, symptoms come and go whenever. Take a day off testing and test the next day. I obsessed with testing after my last pregnancy but had to stop because of my anxiety of seeing the lines. I hope this helps.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

E I really hope this is not the case hun! I’m sending all my thoughts

User image

Lalou Yes please be careful! People are very tired from the quarantine and now that things are slowly open they won’t remember the dangers any more and everyone is jumping on your face!

My temps finally got up today and my usual 1dpo breast pain is here so I certainly ovulated yesterday. Our bd timing is ok and I’m pretty sure I ovulated from my good side! I used preseed like every other cycle but I couldn’t use it or our yesterday’s BDing. Hubby is taking his maca but I believe this will take a while to work. At this point I’m having my fingers crossed that my time has come!

User image

@E. I'm so truely sorry. Praying for your rainbow baby will happen soon.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo