Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1791 - 1800 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Southern- sounds like the child knows something you dont!! Yesterday I was smelling urine more then I should - especially when my kids were walking past me. Yuck! I also have had a huge craving for crab ragoon lately!

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I am apparently irritable tonight. I'm about to punch my husband in the face. And I'm about to lose all my dang patience with our kid too and she ain't even doing anything wrong!!!!! Oh wait, now being pissed has switched as I write this to wanting to cry. This is the kind of thing that is normal for 11 dpo, not 7.

3 years ago

Southern- I'm hoping for your bfp this cycle. I hope you are able to find something to help mellow you out just to make it through. I've been irritable tonight too - especially at my youngest kid. He drove me up a wall with the littlest things.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I'm usually pretty chill so this is pretty unusual for me. I'm hoping it's a good sign lol!

3 years ago

Southern- hoping so!! When do you plan to test? I'm hoping early next week.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I'm trying to hold out til af is due the 7th. We'll see if I can make it lol!

3 years ago

10 dpo for me and insomnia is kicking my butt the last 2 nights. I've also noticed the last 2 nights I've had to get up in the middle of the night to go pee and that is not like me.. I've also noticed that I'm burning up and having to take off layers in the middle of the night too. Af is due tomorrow - no sign that she is coming. If she stays away, I'm testing around Tuesday/Wednesday.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry: It all sounds promising! I hope af stays away for us both this time!!

3 years ago

My OPK went from not even close, to very close to positive in just a few hours. I'll test in an hour or so to see if it has changed to a peak. My husband has 4 night shifts left so only had time for a quickie. Not our first choice but better than nothing. Not having much hope this cycle for some reason.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: I know a lady who is lesbian. She had a donor who would make his contribution, she'd take it home to her wife, and they'd use soft discs and use the semen themselves cause they can't afford iui. She's currently pregnant now. If they can do it that way, there's hope for y'all doing an old fashioned quickie!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo