Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1151 - 1160 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Agatch- with my last 2 pregnancies I didn't have one single symptom. I had healthy pregnancies to say the least. I am certain you are fine. Don't stress about it.

User image

3 years ago

Hey all! Feeling good today. Got my peak LH test yesterday on CD9 so I'm feeling hopefully this cycle. How is everyone doing?

3 years ago • Edited

Agatch I totally understand your worries babe! You’ve been through a lot but remember you had two healthy babies in the past, meaning your body is totally capable to do it! Praying for you that you’ll find peace in mind. I can imagine how hard it can be!
Thank you so much for your kind words and for your encouragement. My RE said that she is positive that in the next 3-6 cycles I’ll be pregnant. Now I’m cycle 2 since then so I’ll have to wait and see I guess!

Punk hi hun! Glad to see you’re so uplifted this cycle! I’m having everything crossed that this cycle will be a good one!

AFM 12DPO and I’m out of tests but I’m pretty sure I’m out. Bfn till yesterday and not a single unusual symptom for me. I’m waiting the witch on Sunday!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@darkserendipity, what kind of prenatal are you taking? Recurrent chemicals might suggest an issue with folate (you might need to take methylfolate instead of Folic acid or folate, this was the case with me and I can recommend great vitamins off iherb!) or a little progesterone supplementation. How long is your luteal phase? So sorry that you're having such trouble! I hope your tests are getting darker and this bean sticks!

3 years ago

@Alex hey girl i've been away for a while (Charlie Rose is almost 4 months old now, can you believe it?!), and i decided to check in on everyone. I see that your doc started you on metformin and i just wanted to let you know that i don't believe i could have gotten (and stayed) pregnant without metformin. For me it only took 2 months to work. But you should be patient and keep going with it! What dosage do they have you on? I started at 500 a day and then slowly worked up to 1500 per day and once i got to that dose BAM we got pregnant!! I really hope it works for you - GOOD LUCK!

3 years ago

Lissa hiii love! I’m so happy to see you and learn that your little one is growing! It’s almost unbelievable to me. Feels like yesterday when we were discussing your concerns!! So so happy for you!
Thank you for giving me hopes girl. I started with 500 per day and now I’m on second month and I managed to get it to 2000 per day. That’s what my RE wanted me to achieve. She said 3-6 cycles so I’m still waiting. Hopefully I’ll get something near your experience!!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! Back here again.
I stopped tracking after last cycle. Period was 12 days late but never got a positive! Symptoms and spotting really made me think I was pregnant. So far this cycle nothing out of the ordinary. I’ve only just looked at my dates and realised we did on day 9, 14 and 15. I wasn’t tracking anything because of my obsessing last month. So we’ll see. Not symptom spotting but I did get curious today and do a test which is just stupid so just thought I’d come here to check in again.
Test day would be in 5 mornings and that’s at the very earliest.

3 years ago

MJ welcome back! Where are you cycle wise? Day you know how ,any days past ovulation approximately? I wish you to see two beautiful lines in a few days

AFM I woke up this morning with lower back pain, period cramping and a very low temp.. I guess she might come today and not tomorrow when I expect the witch

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Day 21!! I don’t exactly know what day I ovulated either so it’ll be interesting to see.

I started natural hormone meds last week with my naturopath and took the month off yet here I am! We can’t help ourselves we want it so bad.

How are you going? What’s new with your journey!

3 years ago

Today is O day for me. Dh and I dtd last night so if I do end up concieving this cycle oh well.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo