Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1781 - 1790 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

6dpo for me and the worst symptom I've had is the heartburn. 3 days straight of really strong heartburn - seems to get worse when laying down for the evening. I'm also super super tired lately as well.

User image

3 years ago

Hi new here I'm on cd3 ,

3 years ago

Hi there! May I join in? I'm currently 6dpo and itching to poas. I'm trying to hold out until Sunday (10dpo) but I doubt I'll have the willpower.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hey y'all. Been a slightly crazy week. Kiddo had a snow day then is out tomorrow for parent/teacher conferences. Last couple nights I've been just crashing really quick when I go to bed. Today, I was so tired I took a nap at 12:30 and slept a little over 2 hours. I rarely nap and especially not that early in the day after getting a good night of sleep (which I did). And it's only 6:22 PM and I just wanna crawl back into bed already. Ooof! 9 more days til af shows....or doesn't.

3 years ago

Cd 13 today and I'm starting to have a little more ovulation pain. So far not even near a positive OPK. My husband still have like 5 more nights to do, so we'll have to do with a quick one since I'll most certainly ovulate before he shifts end.

User image

3 years ago

I'm 9dpo today. Fingers crossed. Lots of stabbing pains in my boobs, chills where I can't get warm, twinges, increased smell, metallic taste in my mouth, fatigue, increased appetite, peeing more often.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: we're just a couple of days apart in dpo! I'm 7 dpo today! We're kinda cycle buddies! Your symptoms sound promising! I'm due for af February 7th and won't test til then if no sign of af. I'm holding out this time. I've been pretty tired the last few nights. Thursday I even took a nap at noon and woke up at 2:45 pm all "man, what time is it?" I very rarely take naps. I mean rarely. And usually when I do take one it's after 2 or 3 pm. My boobs have been so tender/sore. Laying on my right side the other night was just not comfortable cause it hurt my right boob. Today I felt some.... Pinching? Pulling? Heaviness? I dunno what to call it in my uterus. Right where I always cramp for af. I'm trying to not symptom spot but it's so hard!

3 years ago

Good luck Southern! You symptoms sound promising! *fingers crossed for you* I've been eating a lot of salads lately and it's not like me to eat as many salads as I am. I'm also eating quite a bit more and more often then I should. I'm still having chills to where I can't get warm. AF is due in 2 days.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

I'm 13 dpo today and tested again. It was negative but with a dark evap later on. I never get evaps on my tests. Af should be due Monday.

Mill

3 years ago

Hberry: new food craving is what those salads sound like! Could be a sign! Yesterday I noticed a couple things smelled off or unpleasant when they normally don't to me. Almost forgot about that. My kid today asked my husband if they could build a bed for her "baby brother or sister". This is the second time in a week that she's spoken about me having a baby as if I was already pregnant. It's getting a little creepy lol!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo