Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1411 - 1420 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@southernmama. I remember with my last pregnancy in 2018 and in my tww. We were trying to potty train our daughter and the struggle of it all. When shemade a poop in the living room and I was in the kitchen. I called her name and asked her, did you poop as I can smell you. Sure enough she did. That was my one time symptom spotting. I don't remember with this pregnancy, except that I tracked every day until my BFP. I guess possibly that the night before I got my BFP, my hubby and I DTD and it didn't feel right inside and even he asked if I was okay. I was testing any way the next day if my temp was still up and it was. Was shocked when there was two lines as I half expected to be negative. When do you plan on testing?

@Alex. Hoping with all your symptoms that you are getting turn it into a BFP.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly23: the egg thing is the only smell thing that has hit me. For the most part that I recall it was the same for my first. I HATED the smell and taste of eggs. It eventually went away after awhile. Even now the thought of eating eggs is kinda gross. I usually love eggs. But no other smells stand out or anything to me. But like I said, that was how it was with my daughter. As for testing, I think. 9 dpo, the most common dpo that implantation occurs. But I may be off by 1 day and actually be 8 dpo. I didn't track exact date (didn't with my daughter either). But either way I still tested today. I expected and got a negative. I'm still early, I just couldn't resist lol. I'll test tomorrow to because I'm a POAS addict lol!

3 years ago

Vintage you’re getting close hun! Go catch that egg!
I know from my personal experience that when I was on the full charting mode with opks, temping, checking cm and hcgs I was the MOST obsessive person in the world and I was actually too depressed. Since I stopped heavily tracking and quit testing I’m a more happy person and I found myself sometimes feeling this ignorant bliss. It takes time to get to this point tho. Hopefully you won’t need to take that time and you get your bfp this cycle

Nasake thank you girl! I appreciate it, you know that. I don’t believe that anything is about to happen. Even though I haven’t take my temp at all this cycle, I woke up this morning and checked it just to see if it’s low... today is my af due day so I expect y temp to be low and it kinda is.. not too low but I’m not hopeful.
I really hope this cycle turn out for you a successful one! You so much deserve this love! I’m sending all my prayers your way

Pandorica Thank you ! Hopefully those cramps are actually near implantation ones! How long is your LP usually?

Southern just the fact that you had it with your previous pregnancy makes me so excited for you and I actually believe we gonna have your bfp this cycle!! This would be so amazing really! Having my fingers crossed!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex: I hope so. I think I'm a day off on my dpo and may be 9, not 10, dpo today. So I've been worried I didn't time things right this month. But the eggs smelling gross is giving me a little hope. I still expect to see a bfn just so I'm not let down. But yeah, I usually love eggs and we regularly have breakfast for dinner and I don't have an issue with how the eggs my husband cooks smells usually (it's one of the very few things he can cook hahaha). I'm testing today even though I know it's soooo unlikely. When I had chemicals the earliest I got lines was 11dpo. If I'm off on my O day, I'm 2 days away from that. But I'm sticking to assuming I'm 10 just cause it is less confusing lol.

3 years ago

Oh my goodness, it definitely seems like there are some really hopeful signs in this group!! I love hearing that things might be going well for others and what early symptoms could be. I can’t wait to find out the results of everyone’s test!!!!
Still no positive OPK for me, and I’m just about to give up on it. Either something is wrong or it’s a bad batch of tests. I think maybe O day was yesterday or today, but yesterday I fell asleep on the couch as soon as the kids were in bed so no BD for me. ???? I feel like maybe I’ll have better luck next month? Alex, I may stop with the tests and just go with whatever my body feels. Obsessive thinking definitely doesn’t contribute to my well-being. It’s hard when I have two friends due in January and my SIL due in June to not think about it.

3 years ago

Alex - My LP are usually 14 days, but sometimes it's 12 days.

User image

3 years ago

Southern you’re too close of knowing even though I know that feels so far away! Hopefully we’ll cheer for you in a couple of days! You got this!

Vintage Don’t lose your hope hun. It’s too early and too soon. After all you gotta give time to yourself to check how your body is working after so long time. I’m still very positive that your O day is around the corner. Personally I never get a positive or anything near to a stronger line unless it is the exact day of my ovulation. It’s kinda uncommon but I was using opks for two years religiously and it was always like that.
Always remember to give time to yourself since stress is only causing the opposite results! God luck!

Pandorica hopefully the tww will run fast! How you feeling any updates?

AFM not much. AF came as normal yesterday morning.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex, I’m sorry to hear that. :/ I really appreciate your feedback and encouragement though.
Southern, let us know! Hoping for two lines!! ????????????
I did finally get a positive OPK today!! I took another test yesterday afternoon and it was still negative but I noticed the line was darker when I ejected the test, so I was hopeful- and finally got a smiley face today! I’m hoping we can make timing work for us this weekend!

3 years ago

Im about 3dpo amd I feel like a freight train plowed into me. Woke up with a major migraine. Also feeling nauseated and super warm.

User image

3 years ago

Alex - So sorry AF got you again.. I'm 7 dpo today and are feeling quite ok. A bit tired, but that's unfortunately completely normal for me and aren't TTC related. I have started taking the med I got side effects from, but a slightly lower dosage and so far no side effects what so ever! Too bad that I have to stop them completely if/when pregnant. I have no tww symptoms what so ever, which is nice for a change.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo