Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

981 - 990 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

Beatles, I wish I was more help... let us know what the doctor says! I have a tilted uterus.... but as far as I know the shape is average. IDK!

Wiggy that looks more positive than some of mine and I have been confirmed by blood! You may not need that referral appointment... Call your doctor to ask for a blood draw! :)

fiverson I am pregnant and I still don't have any symptoms really... my bbs are starting to hurt a little bit but that is it! Test girl.... AF is 3 days late.. go for it!

Mandy, hey lady... how are you doing? I am good.. went for a blood draw today so i am anxiously waiting for my phone to ring with the results! Please pray the numbers jumped up! Stick Baby Stick!

PBC.... TWW has begun... the countdown to testing is on. How long do you think you will hold off?

Sweet, praying that egg drops at the right time and your DH's guys are super swimmers! :)

Hopeful, how funny is that! Thanks so much! My cat is still very distant.. he will stand the entire time I am petting him then he goes and lays with "Dad" my DH! LOL! Super excited and waiting for 2nd blood draw results! Lots of Baby Dust to you and can't wait for you to test! Woohoo!

ttcfirstbabe, why is my countdown ticker off... ugh! My EDD is 12/17/13 but it is showing like 12/13/13 or something! I can't fix it... getting irritated. Haha! How are you feeling so far?

Zoolisa, sending baby dust and sticky vibes!

Carla I am doing good... just waiting for blood results so I can breathe a little easier! How are you?

AFM, I am still waiting for the doctor to call back... started out patiently waiting and now I am just waiting. LOL! Hope to know something within the next hour or so! FX and praying hard! Even the lady that drew my blood (can't spell her title LOL) said she was praying for me... she is the same that did all my blood draws after the m/c in December. (I do my blood work locally because my dr is 1 1/2 hours away)! Ugh I am not being very good at waiting!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I HATE waiting! I was the worst at it. What made it even harder is my sister had access to all my records cause she works for a Dr that uses the same hospital so she knew when my labs were read. I would then call my Dr until I got one of them to check fro me Lol. They used to always ask "How do you know they are ready?" ;-)

11 years ago

So, I think several of us wrote replies at the same time. Haha! So here is the rest of the responses.

ttcfirstbabe, my bbs are starting to hurt a bit but that is it! I will take whatever symptoms I get though and make them wonderful! :) How are you?

Beautiful, beta was done today... just waiting! :)

Wiggy I am with Nsking... TEST... screw the hold! :) LOL!

Mandy, I wish I had a contact at the doctors office. LOL! I just call them non-stop until I get some answers! I am sure they are ready for me to be out of the first trimester already!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

@beautiful- I test this am and it was a BFN. I posted a pic. It looked like there could have been a v faint line forming but I think it is too early. I think I o'ed later then the calc said. Each one is different I think I am anywhere from 6-9dpo or less I suppose just coming off the pill. I am going to wait until Friday or even Sunday 4/14 when af is due if she doesn't show. DH doesn't get it he doesn't want me to start temping or anything to help me figure out if my body is doing what it is suppose to. He thinks it is silly. DH thinks it will just happen because of how fast his brothers got their wives pg, But one of them wasn't even on the pill!!! Anyway!!! trying to be Positive and optimistic!!! How are things going with you?? Testing on Fri! GL!! Fx'ed for you!!

@Cristi-CONGRATS!!!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

Cristi - "just relax" yeah right. I will never seriously say those words ever to someone ttc. Remember, its still early and as long as the numbers are progressing as they should its good, right? OMG, doing a special dance for you to ensure a sticky bean. I'm not testing unless I am a couple days late. I know my average LP is 12 days. So, I should have a 26 to 27 day cycle...if AF is not here on April 19 or 20, I may test. But I will hold off as I have no HPTs and I refuse to buy any. OR...if I have spotting in a few days I will test a couple after that b/.c I don't ever have spotting after O until a day before AF.

Beautiful - yeah I am going on 1-2 DPO. I have one OPK let and going to use it tonight to make sure.

Wiggy - can't wait to see your next test!

11 years ago • Post starter

Lacey, thanks dear!!!! FX and lots of baby dust and sticky vibes heading your way!

PBC... lol yeah right I don't even think I could relax! LOL! I don't blame ya for not wanting to test.... more power to ya for holding off that long! :) I hope like hell you have IB and test earlier than planned and get a bfp! :) Yep that is what I am sticking with! Big hugs and lots of baby dust and prayers!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

You know that's something, i think I'm in the 3rd of having a tilted uterus. They say if you constantly gey back pains and if some positions hurt during sex then tthat's likely but my gyno never mentioned that. Also I just moved to va so I haven't picked a doctor yet. I tested yesterday...negative. I kinda feel like givin up for the time being not thinking about it staying off forums for a while etc. I bought two more test I can test tomorrow but that's not when af is supposed to arrive. She usually arrives wednesday night or thursday. Ugh I don't feel good at all! Baby dust to all xo's

11 years ago

"Just relax".....the 2 most obnoxious, condescending, annoying, infuriating words ever said to anyone ttc. Unfortunately, it is my mother in law's favorite thing to say. She wants to be involved, but anytime I tell her ANYthing that is her response. And everyone she says I feel a little more like punching her. Growl. We get along fine, but the less I have to tell her, the better. She told me at Christmas that she didn't think she could ever do IUI....Well obviously my first choice to conceive a child would be with my husband in the same room, but if the only way I can have a baby is via a syringe full of her son's best Olympic swimmers, THEN SO BE IT!!!!

Anyway....baby dust and sticky vibes and happy thoughts and all that.

User Image

11 years ago

nsking OMG you have me rolling over here! I know exactly what you mean... but you found the best possible way ever to word that! :) FX and Baby dust to you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

hey everyone I am actually new here! But I noticed this post about just relax and I started laughing because thats exactly what everyone has been telling me! They might be right though i may sort of be over analyzing every little symptom, I am just so excited/anxious/nervous AH! Anyways I am about 9dpo today, I got a BFN this morning but I am not sure how accurate that is, still holding onto some hope! Anyone else around that time that could share some insight with me? This is my first time TTC and I was wondering what type of symptoms other of you ladies had around this time!

Good Luck everyone lots of baby dust and prayers you way!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo