Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

felurian - my cramps just seem a little too strong for implantation or anything else. Last night I was in such pain for about 2 minutes, I even remarked to DH that this is what labor must be like and if so, count me out. They are so brief. I never thought I had PMS before, but I am starting to think I do. I imagine my uterus is just prepping before the mass exodus of blood and liner soon to come.

11 years ago • Post starter

I need your opinion ladies ...which one do you think I should get ..

Option 1'

http://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Digital-Ovulation-Test-Count/dp/B002VLYAOI/ref=pd_sim_hpc_2

Or option 2

http://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Advanced-Digital-Ovulation-Count/dp/B00AOJ5R8W/ref=sr_1_10?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1363719194&sr=1-10&keywords=Clearblue+ovulation+predictor+kit#productPromotions

I have used option one before so I.M Thinking of giving option 2 a try..what u ladies think?

User Image

11 years ago

Candy- thanks! I think I'll keep doing it... I've googled the heck out of it and even my hubby says that it's probably a pinched nerve from working out... It seems like it's unrelated with the immune suppression thing. I'll resume tonight.

Katie2012- Since you already tried option 1, I'd go with option 2 then. I'm sure they're both going to be fine though... Good Luck!!

PBC- it's NOT PMS and instead it's prego symptom!

ttcfirstbabe- seems like you and I are on the same boat this cycle. I too ovulated this cycle WAAAAYYY early than normal, I had a positive OPK at CD8 and I think I ovulated on CD9 like you... I hope we get our BFP this weird cycle!! Did you test with OPK?

Wiggy- hmmm maybe ovulation cramping? Don't really know sweetie... did you take OPK or have any other signs of ovulation happening, (like I said above, it could happen earlier than you think)...

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies just stopping in to show some love. I have been doing so much research on the process of having a baby that it has me anxious and nervious and stressed . I enjoy reading the success stories and Im just waiting for my moment. This process has made me more in tune with my body and i learned things i havent known about my body in a long time. I agree with you Ally this is a great place to talk and aleast know that others understand where your coming from.

@ Xomandy and Wiggy our EDD are the same 12/18 and we along with all the other ladies will get our blessing bundles of joy!!!!

Wishing everyone

User Image

11 years ago

It could be ovulation cramps ... But I hope not!!! .. I decided to invest in a clear blue fertility monitor and been using it for only last month and its not even asked for sticks yet!!! If it is ovulation ill be so cross as last months cycle was so weird!!! And DH is away for 2 nights now .... :-(

I am so pleased I joined this group and have u lovely ladies!!! And 2 cycle buddies too! Feels so much better to have someone to talk too x

11 years ago

katie - I would go with option 2.

Miracle - I've been taking zyrtec and claritin for almost a week but I haven't meant to due to ttc but b/c my sinuses have gotten so bad with the constant change of temps. It's funny, I was going to try this method last month but didnt and the month I am not "trying" I am doing it!

bmoreMom6 - AMEN! I never even knew what PMS really was until last night. Seriously, I knew what it was but really didn't. How said and I am almost 30! Back in the good old days, I never paid attention to my cycles until I bleed, then it was take care of it, ok its over, move on. Which is why I know these stupid cramps are pre AF. But its ok b/c I am really going to try for April, which would give me a December baby.

11 years ago • Post starter

@ PBC yes I feel you i was reading about PMS and the whole having kids and i was like where have I been I 33 and you would think we knew these things already lol. I was telling DH that I got pregnant with my son with the legs in the air trick (TMI) but its true and I just did it because I thought that was the best way to get the sperm to where it needed to be. But now that I have been reading women are added this to their checklist to get pregnant Im just amazed and we are looking forward to adding a new addition to our family. They say anything worth having is worth the hard work!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@ PBC yes I feel you i was reading about PMS and the whole having kids and i was like where have I been I 33 and you would think we knew these things already lol. I was telling DH that I got pregnant with my son with the legs in the air trick (TMI) but its true and I just did it because I thought that was the best way to get the sperm to where it needed to be. But now that I have been reading women are added this to their checklist to get pregnant Im just amazed and we are looking forward to adding a new addition to our family. They say anything worth having is worth the hard work!!!!!!

@Wiggy I am having cramps as well and I know for sure its not AF cramps so im guessing that they are ov cramps as well cause I cant see what else they are which means that I may ov early.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm going crazy.....maybe no ovulation test at all this time around ....do we have to have sex everyday for a week?....I'm sorry but I know that I can't do it every night.....lol...

User Image

11 years ago

Hey gals... Welcome to all the newcomers. Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, just been busy and trying to make this terrible tww go by faster..

I am 5 DPO and have not decide when I'm going to test yet. I was thinking either when I'm 11 DPO and I go to doc when I'm 12 DPO so we'll see...
No symptoms at all...

Pbc - what was your edd for November? Had to be at the tail end of the month, huh?

Hope everyone is well. I'll probably be around more this week and next just to torture myself with this wait ;)

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo