Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1221 - 1230 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

We both go in for ultrasounds that day!!!! YEAHHH :-)

11 years ago

Mandy, hopefully the 29th will be a great day for us both! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Cristi - I am not that much educated on the subject, but wouldn't testing your levels tell you if the numbers are leveling or if they are decreasing (which would indicate something wrong?).

Anyway, that's just me thinking out loud while waiting for my man to get home. Watching CNN nonstop can be depressing but I can't stop myself...

User Image

11 years ago

beatles, that is what I thought too... but she assured me if it would give us any information she would do it. I really trust her... she was the one who was so compassionate during my miscarriage... and today she even hugged me and told me to "breathe and keep my chin up" she said "keep your chin up to give that baby room to stretch out" LOL! Just trying to ease my mind a bit!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi all, so I've been missing for a while now. My husband and I are both 28, going on 29 this year. We have been ttc since August 2012. No luck yet. I got lucky in jan and was able to get fully tested along with hubby and we are both fine. I get bad cramps but they run in my family and no one has had fertility issues. I pray that it's not endometriosis but we will climb that mountain at the one year mark.

I avoided coming on here because as terrible as this sounds all the people I would talk to all got bfp's and I never got mine. It's been really really hard. Every month has been such a disappointment. I try so hard to stay positive and try not to get depressed. But month after month it's hard! I know I will be a mom one day, I just wish I knew when and how!

Current stats: cd 25, af due Monday 4/22. I got a yeast infection right after ovulation this time. Never had one before, it was awful. Also I am trying acupuncture for the first time. If anything it will just help me relax. I don't have any symptoms and don't want to dwell on every lil ache and pain either.

Wishing you all the best and hopefully 2013 will be our year!!

11 years ago

@Nsing, welcome back.. I completely understand how you feel!

11 years ago

No AF yet... expecting her sometime today or tomorrow. I didn't test today. If, for some reason, I don't get my AF by Monday I will take another HPT then.

Off to Mexico with my hubby tomorrow so it will be a good distraction! :)

GL to the ladies left who haven't had AF show up yet!!

<a href=

11 years ago

AF caught me 20 minutes before leaving on vacation. Impeccable timing. Bring on the full strength poolside cocktails now... in 2014 I'll be a mom it looks like.

<a href=

11 years ago

@Erica, Have fun on vacation and come be with us on the New Years board!

11 years ago

hi all

arived bright and early yesterday morning right on cue.... so i am out!

this long wait every month is really depressing.... i am ready to throw in the towel....

to all expecting mums.... well done and take care...

chat soon

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo