Community post

Discussion

More Than Ready to be a December Momma!

View Full Post

Staring a new forum for all of us from the past boards who are hoping and MORE than ready to be December moms!

I know the category says ttc my first, but it's for anyone ttc, whether you've been trying 1 day or 600!

Although my EDD would be Nov 30th, I'm not counting on getting my BFP this month.

I feel like we all know each other so well, but just in case, I (Lindsay) am 29 (30 in a couple weeks!!), DH is 34, trying for our first, his 4th! We've been actively trying since August 2011, recently diagnosed with a wonky thyroid and high prolactin levels. I am taking medicine for both and hope to get my BFP once both levels go down. I am not trying anything this month and just going to see what happens while I wait to get my levels retested in April.....

BUT, if for some reason I do get preggo, I would know on my birthday!!!!! Last year I moved into my first house, this year BFP??????

1246 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 1246 Replies | Last Page

@bama, fingers crossed!

11 years ago

Ladies - I need to ask a serious question about the dipstick pregnancy tests - the ones you can get from the 99p store!!

Can you usually see the 2nd line faintly if you hold it up to the light? If you've got one, I may just ask you to open it for me, have a look, pee on it then have a look again. I know I know, I shouldn't be encouraging you to POAS but I'm being tormented here.
I've got major cramps today, like AF cramps and real bad tummy problems. Usually I'm alright to go to the toilet but since 6dpo I've had major problems.

@zoolisa, fingers crossed buddy!!!

Sorry if I have been selfish and completely sidetracked everyone else. I'm gonna go through it now.

User Image

11 years ago

Well just showed the DH and he said he saw something but then said I'm not pregnant. Bit harsh, kind of upset me a little!

User Image

11 years ago

@little, how long did you wait to take the pic? I definitely see something, not sure if it's evap or not but it is definitely there :-)

11 years ago

@littlemiss .... There is defo something there!!!! To answer your question though .... I have used loads of these sticks and googled the results 100's of times .... I would say if it is pinkish and comes up soon then defo yes! I have had evaps and indents with these and they tend to be more greyish in colour and come up after about 20-30 mins ...

I really hope it's good news for you GL fx

11 years ago

Wiggy hang in there... you still have a shot... BD every day from now until your DH leaves... maybe even try for Monday morning as well... then like the next 2 days after he gets back! His little guys will survive in your tubes for 3 days (actually more from what I have read)... so you should be good if you make sure to get plenty in there! That way the ones that are "confused" can get lost if they need to! Praying for you... good luck! I see a reproductive endocrinologist... my issue was not ovulating and now with Letrozole I do (most of the time)! Hope you get the answers you are looking for!

ttcapinaa, both drugs are used to enduce ovulation. Letrozole coudn't be prescribed by my OB I had to go to a Reproductive Endocrinologist and that is when I learned of it. Clomid is a drug that you can't stay on for too long of a period of time because of possible health effects later (which I didn't know while I was taking it). My RE told me about Letrozole (which was black labeled a while back, but we did a lot of research and from what we read it was a bit safer) is used in women who have cancer and are on chemo etc to help regulate their cycles that would other wise be altered b/c of the cancer treatments. With Clomid I didn't ovulate until they got me to 150 mg which was the highest dose they could give me, and of course we missed the O! UGH! After 8 cycles on Clomid they sent me to the RE and we switched. My first cycle on Letrozole I missed my O. The 2nd cycle I got my BFP but it ended in m/c. Last cycle was the first cycle since m/c and it was all over the place... I O'd but with the OPKs we weren't exactly sure when.... so here I am... took letrozole for the 4th cycle (total) and waiting to O... lines are coming up on the OPKs now so we are getting close! :) I hope that helps some and again this is just my experience but if you are seeing an RE and have been on Clomid a few months and are not ovulating, you might ask them about it! You take it the same as Clomid cycle day 3-7.... Praying for you friend! I am on cycle 30 and it is killing me but I am staying positive because I know it will happen!

Dbrissette, happy birthday!

Carla, mine is next Sunday! :)

Bama, don't give up yet you are still in this! Hugs!

littlemiss, sometimes our DH's say that so that they don't get their hopes up and to try and protect us... they don't realize what they are saying hurts! Praying for you... I would test again soon! :)

AFM, it is getting close! CM is changing and finally saw a line on the OPK today, not dark for a positive but it is coming! :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Light bleeding yesterday nothing since last night. I know I'm not preggo so it would be nice if af would hurry up already!

11 years ago • Post starter

PBC are you 100% sure you aren't? She is really being a 13itch isn't she? Ugh I hope whatever it may be hurries up so you can have a decent birthday!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello all. I was invited by Cristi78602. I'm keeping fingers crossed for that December baby!

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome, Robertsbaby! Any friend of Cristi's is a friend of mine :)

8 or 9 DPO today (thinking 9 even though my ticker says 8) and seriously thinking of testing this evening, or maybe I'll wait until tomorrow morning... I am so bored out of my head and lonely today....my fiance has been in Washington DC on business until Monday. Ugh...

Hope everyone is doing well!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo